the most attractive woman you've ever seen?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This women I saw once travelling through Paris. She was pure chocolate, brehs. Absolutely stunning. I'm not even a staring kind of person, but I was on my creeper staring shyt :ohhh::dwillhuh:

She was with a 6'5" Tyson Beckford looking nikka. I was just like damn, some people are just a power couple off looks and swag alone :wow:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I was 16 at this sneaker store at this outlet mall in Florida I saw this chick that literally took my breath away, And made my heart skip a beat she was brown skinned with hazel eyes nice figure I was way too p*ssy to say anything back then :to:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Eartha-Kitt-at-the-Talk-of-the-Town-1962-PA-7125659.jpg
Eartha Kitt 1962.
:troll:

From her the clones of Jada Pinket Smith, Thandie Newton and Zoe Saldana were made.

Rhianna and Chanel Iman were later variations of the clone.

:merchant:

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
For me it was this girl in a Wal-Mart parking lot in Savannah Ga 2007. I was walking out and she was coming in with her friend. Both were in the army, she was so beautiful it was hard to look at her, but you couldn't look away. She stood around 5'6-5'7, her skin was the color of a cup of premium Colombian coffee with 2 spoons of hazelnut creamer. Her eyes were big, brown and almonds shaped; it looked like she stole them from an anime character. Her nose was puggish in the cutest way possible. She had the same lips as Meagan Good. Her hair was dark brown with a hint of reddishness, she had it straightened out and it stopped about an inch and a half from her shoulder. It looked like it was coarse and she probably spent a while getting a comb through it and flattened out. Even with that bulky Army uniform on I could see her child bearing hips and booty, not ASS, but she had a nice little toot.

As you can see I really paid attention to baby girl, and her and the friend could tell, because they started giggling at me. I'm glad they did because it snapped me back to reality. It had to be a situation like this meme.
when-boys-stare-at-you.jpg
I was in a ZONE baby.:russ: I didn't say a word to her, not because I was scared, but because I didn't think about it. Looking at her was like looking at the greatest work of art ever, it didn't dawn on me that I could've shot my shot until the next morning. I remember sitting up in bed and saying out loud. "oh shyt, I could have spoken to her" That bytch was so bad I didn't realize she was human.:pachaha:

If you're talking famous then it's the model Anais Mali.
Anais-Mali-Face-Closeup.jpg
. She's nothing but skin and bones, and has no hips to speak of, but her face is fukking outrageous. :wow:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
It was this complete stranger I saw on a bus stop in Hyde park. On the corner of 55th and Cornel. It was easily 13 years ago,. A brown skinned slim/thick goddess in a white dress, it was mid summer and she had the curly natural going. The sun hit her and I swear she was glowing, she knew it too. I remember the light turned green and I was stuck, she noticed me, smiled and waved , I waved back and finally came to my senses and pulled off.

For a good year I hopped to catch a glimpse of her on that corner again. I remember thinking, if I move to the area I'd have a better chance of running into her again:patrice:smh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Not the prettiest but real memorable. One night at a club this 10/10 female walks in, perfect body and big natural titties wearing a TUBETOP. So fine she had squares saying "fukk it, I got to try to talk to her." Whole bar is watrching her straight up or out of the corner of her eye. Whole night one breh after another goes up and gets shot down.

She's got no bra on, and I catch her look down at her titties and start playing with her nipples to they'd stick out :merchant:

That image will be with me forever :whew: I can still see that blue top

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:whoa:

Don't confuse this nikka with the rest of us. He's a weirdo nikka who is a well known tranny lover and constantly disrupts threads like these with his nonsense.

:dead: So, the tranny movement is real? I thought it was an inside Coli joke...:dwillhuh:

Giselle

Daps
I don't think there's a such thing as a most attractive man/woman.

There are lots of very attractive people. A lot of them are attractive in different ways that aren't really comparable. Like, they're both attractive, but look so different from each other that you can't really compare them.