The mooch has been fired

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lawrence was a prophet

The Mooch never had the job. He couldn't take the position until mid August anyway.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
while you guys are laughing at this, this has me legitimately concerned.... john kelly might actually clean up the white house and have it functioning like a well oiled machine... the last thing amerikkka needs is a disciplined trump getting his agenda implemented....

yeah i was just thinking this, this guy was gonna be the downfall for trump for sure, kelly, assuming he is allowed to do his job, can help trump a whole lot

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
while you guys are laughing at this, this has me legitimately concerned.... john kelly might actually clean up the white house and have it functioning like a well oiled machine... the last thing amerikkka needs is a disciplined trump getting his agenda implemented....

:Smartbey:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I was under the impression he had not started because he still was waiting for the Chinese film to buy his percentage of his company .

Either way :yeshrug:

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Someone please Photoshop mucci mane on the scarface gif
7PEFgj.gif

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I am no fan of Trump but getting Kelley in there is the best thing. He will instill order and structure to the White House. Something Trump and Bannon are really bad at doing. I dislike Trump but for the good of the country he can't keep hiring volatile people and constantly reshuffle his administration. Kelley will provide a good amount of structure.

The Mooch had to go, there is no way to put it. It was horrible hiring in the first place. To me what is more shocking is that he even got hired.