The Moment "Diesel" died and Kevin Nash started being himself

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What’s The Backstory Behind This? I Don’t Remember It

After he lost the title to Bret at Survivor Series 95, he lost it after the match, power bombed Bret and said to the camera "I'm back". So for a couple of months he basically played a tweener who was talking shyt about how WWF office forced him to dumb his personality down as champ. It's definitely an attitude era characrer prototype. It was a really dope run. He ran through Owen Hart for hurting Shawn Michaels, then went at Bret wanting a title shot, which is what eventually led to the Taker fued and his full heel turn on Michaels.

He even went at Vince directly, which was probably the first time they really acknowledged Vince was the boss in a storyline. shyt would've been interesting if he hadn't left for WCW because this was the dopest version of any Nash run in WWF.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Man, this takes me back because I had a lot of ideas for this run, which was inspired by 2pac's Me Against the World album. After I lost the belt, I felt it was time for revenge for all the shyt I got for my title run being supposedly lackluster. I had to make due with that roster; I didn't have Flair or Jake or Steamboat or Savage to feud with. Originally I wanted to appear on RAW and randomly jack-knife anyone, heel, babyface, announcers, ring crew, etc. but that was shot down (funny enough this was used by Steve Austin and HBK on RAW years later). The plan was that I would be rebuilt as this tweener hero and get the belt back at Summerslam, but obviously plans changed when Eazy-E came to the table with Ted Turner's checkbook.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aftermath.png

Gave "Stone Cold" the blueprint :wow:

Been saying this. Nash was Stone Cold before Stone Cold.

Stone Cold Big Sexy

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn HBK was smashing his girl and Nadh out there mushing him in the face