The Missing

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the whole thing. I liked it.

Was the father going crazy in the end? Why did he go to Russia? That kid looked a lot like his son.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just watched the first 2 episodes and its kind of boring and a little too mysterious so far

gonna keep watch because yall said it was good but they really arent giving me a reason to want to see the next episode

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watched the whole thing. I liked it.

Was the father going crazy in the end? Why did he go to Russia? That kid looked a lot like his son.
yeah, I dunno. They never did find the body. Could be setting up season 2 (which I think is still up in the air). Or he just went crazy. He was obsessed to the point of madness. I don't know how I feel about the ending. We got answers, but then this whole Russian thing. I dunno. I guess we have to wait and see

I got more British piff I'm watching now. The "honorable woman" was fukking great and I'm half way through with "the game". I recommend both.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
yeah, I dunno. They never did find the body. Could be setting up season 2 (which I think is still up in the air). Or he just went crazy. He was obsessed to the point of madness. I don't know how I feel about the ending. We got answers, but then this whole Russian thing. I dunno. I guess we have to wait and see

I got more British piff I'm watching now. The "honorable woman" was fukking great and I'm half way through with "the game". I recommend both.

Yeah I don't think the dad was going crazy, hopefully they are setting up season 2

I will check out the other shows, you suggested, you have good taste in tv. :obama: Have you been watching Season 2 of the Fall or are you going to waituntil it comes on Netflix on Jan.15?

The Comeback was hilarious, I really hope there is another season.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I don't think the dad was going crazy, hopefully they are setting up season 2

I will check out the other shows, you suggested, you have good taste in tv. :obama: Have you been watching Season 2 of the Fall or are you going to waituntil it comes on Netflix on Jan.15?

The Comeback was hilarious, I really hope there is another season.
Yeah I watched the fall when it was on. Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1. Still good though.

the way it ended though. They just gonna shoot both of em and leave it like that? I guess they're setting up season 3, but I dunno how that will even work.

Edit: and yeah, the comeback was really good.

Did you watch Getting On also? That was funny in a different way too. Not great per se, but I still enjoyed it

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished it :patrice:

It was ok

i dont think there will be a season 2 and if it is it will probably be a different case

IMO the boy is dead and the father just can't accept it and move on

Why did they keep showing the pedo dude? It was obvious he didn't have shyt to do with the case.I understand showing him in flashbacks but why did they keep showing him in present day? Filler?

Also the reporter dude was doing way too much.I thought he was gonna be involved because he was doing so much but it turns out he was doing all this to cash in

Whole tome i was thinking the lady from the hotel,reporter dude,or the mayor did it.Turns out it was the mayor and the husband from the hotel

Another thing,why was the cop dude killed in prison?

They never explained that but he obviously didn't know who the killer was and nobody knew about the evidence he gave to the reporter

Overall i give this a 6.5/10

It was ok but a little too boring and they had too much filler trying to throw us off(like the pedo with all the tapes)

This show had the same flaws as The Killing but The Killing was alot more entertaining IMO

Gonna start either Happy Valley or The Honorable Woman tonight after the playoff games

for those who have seen them which one should I watch first?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It was ok

i dont think there will be a season 2 and if it is it will probably be a different case

Why did they keep showing the pedo dude? It was obvious he didn't have shyt to do with the case.I understand showing him in flashbacks but why did they keep showing him in present day? Filler?

Also the reporter dude was doing way too much.I thought he was gonna be involved because he was doing so much but it turns out he was doing all this to cash in

Whole tome i was thinking the lady from the hotel,reporter dude,or the mayor did it.Turns out it was the mayor and the husband from the hotel

They never explained that but he obviously didn't know who the killer was and nobody knew about the evidence he gave to the reporter

Overall i hive this a 6.5/10

It was ok but a little too boring and they had too much filler trying to throw us off(like the pedo with all the tapes)

This show had the same flaws as The Killing but The Killing was alot more entertaining IMO

Gonna start either Happy Valley or The Honorable Woman tonight after the playoff games

I like Honorable woman better. Happy Valley is shorter though, you can kill it in a day. The honorable woman (it's spelled "Honourable" woman if you are looking for links) is just more polished and better done. It's the better show, though I recommend both.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

It was ok

Overall i give this a 6.5/10

I think the pedophile killed himself, because he realized there was no hope, since that guys wife was mentally not there anymore and that guy went missing, I am not sure really, but his story was he was struggling with his pedophilic problem.

The cop dude was killed because he had the sober chip (that he gave to the reporter guy) , and that guy who cleaned the house saw him take it out of the drain, he probably told the mayor who had him killed because he was going to tell cops what he had found, thus linking him to the hotel keeper's husband

I loved Happy Valley, have not seen The honorable Woman, but brehs here seem to love it, so you really cant lose on your choice.

@Ciggavelli I have not heard of Getting On. It looks interesting. :lupe: Are you British Btw? Lol
Thanks for putting us onto piff british tv. :salute:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think the pedophile killed himself, because he realized there was no hope, since that guys wife was mentally not there anymore and that guy went missing, I am not sure really, but his story was he was struggling with his pedophilic problem.

The cop dude was killed because he had the sober chip (that he gave to the reporter guy) , and that guy who cleaned the house saw him take it out of the drain, he probably told the mayor who had him killed because he was going to tell cops what he had found, thus linking him to the hotel keeper's husband

I loved Happy Valley, have not seen The honorable Woman, but brehs here seem to love it, so you really cant lose on your choice.

@Ciggavelli I have not heard of Getting On. It looks interesting. :lupe: Are you British Btw? Lol
Thanks for putting us onto piff british tv. :salute:
Hahah. Nah, I live in Houston. I just like good tv. I keep up on all the highest rated shows worldwide and watch them. I even watched some French shyt last year, les revenants ("the returned").

Put down everything and watch "Les Revenants" asap if you haven't. So fukking good.

"Getting on" was originally a British show but HBO redid it. It was on right after "the comeback." I actually never saw the British version. It's strange humor. It's like a 7/10. It's not great, but worth it if you got nothing else to watch. The seasons are real short (like 6 episodes at 30 minutes each), so you could kill it in an afternoon. It's not up to par with these other shows though.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
dont click if you havent seen the finale yet

damn brehs peep this tweet,that mightve been Oliver he saw at the end of the finale :ohhh:

too bad we wont get any answers :beli:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
damn brehs peep this tweet,that mightve been Oliver he saw at the end of the finale :ohhh:

too bad we wont get any answers :beli:

Damn breh spoiler that shyt:russ:, some people have not seen the show.

I thought the kid at the end was his son, who was making the stick figure drawing on the window? Looks just like his son, I kind of like that it is ambiguous though.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn breh spoiler that shyt:russ:, some people have not seen the show.

I thought the kid at the end was his son, who was making the stick figure drawing on the window? Looks just like his son, I kind of like that it is ambiguous though.
my bad i forgot its still airing in America :snoop:

and i assumed the father drew the stick figure but who knows :manny:

Hahah. Nah, I live in Houston. I just like good tv. I keep up on all the highest rated shows worldwide and watch them. I even watched some French shyt last year, les revenants ("the returned").

Put down everything and watch "Les Revenants" asap if you haven't. So fukking good.

"Getting on" was originally a British show but HBO redid it. It was on right after "the comeback." I actually never saw the British version. It's strange humor. It's like a 7/10. It's not great, but worth it if you got nothing else to watch. The seasons are real short (like 6 episodes at 30 minutes each), so you could kill it in an afternoon. It's not up to par with these other shows though.
Les Revenants was great

i watched it about a year ago

its a shame the crappy american version did season 2 before the OG

im about to start this show called Gomorra.Been reading great things about it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my bad i forgot its still airing in America :snoop:

and i assumed the father drew the stick figure but who knows :manny:

Les Revenants was great

i watched it about a year ago

its a shame the crappy american version did season 2 before the OG

im about to start this show called Gomorra.Been reading great things about it
I couldn't find anything about Gomorra. What station is it on?

And I never knew they did a season to of the American version of The Returned (I actually never knew there was an American version). I should wait for the OG version though it seems