Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I did a search and couldn't find anything on the British show "The Missing"

Are we up on this brehs?

It's a great mystery show with two separate timelines; one in the present day and one in the past.

It revolves around a missing boy and his parents. I think it's being shown on Starz, but it's further ahead in the UK.

For fans of The Killing, Happy Valley, and Broadchurch, this is a great show.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i heard really good things on this

i'll probably fire it up sometime this winter since STARZ is airing it

I'm personally burnt out on these kind of shows they've really OD'd on em the last few years

seems like they finally just made it a boy instead of a girl like usual

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i heard really good things on this

i'll probably fire it up sometime this winter since STARZ is airing it

I'm personally burnt out on these kind of shows they've really OD'd on em the last few years

seems like they finally just made it a boy instead of a girl like usual
They really have OD'd on these types of shows. I like the genre though, so I don't mind. I can see why others might be turned off by the content though.

They're doing something different here with the two timelines; one in the past and one in the future. They actually fit really well together. It's a unique take on this type of show

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
I'm pretty burnt out of these type of shows, but this one is so well done I cant hate. Some of the best TV ive watched this year.

On a side note, anyone got a link to the last two episodes? I cant find them anywhere online even though they've aired on TV already.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I did a search and couldn't find anything on the British show "The Missing"

Are we up on this brehs?

It's a great mystery show with two separate timelines; one in the present day and one in the past.

It revolves around a missing boy and his parents. I think it's being shown on Starz, but it's further ahead in the UK.

For fans of The Killing, Happy Valley, and Broadchurch, this is a great show.

How do you watch it? :lupe: I don't have Starz. :sadcam:

Is it on Netflix?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm pretty burnt out of these type of shows, but this one is so well done I cant hate. Some of the best TV ive watched this year.

On a side note, anyone got a link to the last two episodes? I cant find them anywhere online even though they've aired on TV already.

http://www.rlsbb.com/?s=The missing&submit=Find

Edit: nevermind, those links are down. Use the link in the above post instead

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@pickles Where you at breh? Did you finish it yet? If so, let's discuss the ending. There are definitely some things that need to be discussed

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@pickles Where you at breh? Did you finish it yet? If so, let's discuss the ending. There are definitely some things that need to be discussed

I still have Episode 7 and 8 to watch.

I am not going to read your spoilers until then. But I am going to spoil my comments just in case someone else wants to watch.

I honestly don't care if they find their son or not. I like how the story progressed. Usually these missing people type stories like (The Killing) get kind of boring but this show is really great. The events would be how it would be in real life if that makes sense in the way the parents were acting to the loss, so the writing is really good. Usually stories that skip time usually are terrible and borderline confusing but in this series, it is really great and makes sense. I like the main detective, the older one, the way he investigates things, in a natural progression. The acting is really great, makes me sympathetic toward that French pedophile. On a side note this show makes me want to start drinking French wine. :mjcry: I only drink Italian. Almost every scene has a glass of wine in it:mjlol:

I want this show to be stickied because I think brehs are missing out on this British piff. @MartyMcFly @flyry help us out brehs.

I loved Happy Valley, the Killing was ok, but I know some brehs here liked it.

We can discuss it but up to episode 7, put it spoilers though, because other brehs will want to see this show.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

I am not going to read your spoilers until then. But I am going to spoil my comments just in case someone else wants to watch.

I honestly don't care if they find their son or not. I like how the story progressed. Usually these missing people type stories like (The Killing) get kind of boring but this show is really great. The events would be how it would be in real life if that makes sense in the way the parents were acting to the loss, so the writing is really good. Usually stories that skip time usually are terrible and borderline confusing but in this series, it is really great and makes sense. I like the main detective, the older one, the way he investigates things, in a natural progression. The acting is really great, makes me sympathetic toward that French pedophile. On a side note this show makes me want to start drinking French wine. :mjcry: I only drink Italian. Almost every scene has a glass of wine in it:mjlol:

I want this show to be stickied because I think brehs are missing out on this British piff. @MartyMcFly @flyry help us out brehs.

We can discuss it but up to episode 7, put it spoilers though, because other brehs will want to see this show.
were not mods breh :manny:

@hexagram23

i do wanna peep this show i've heard great things

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'll wait until you're done, cuz I don't wanna spoil anything. @ me when you finish it