The Migos are killing the jewelry game right now

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
“They’re dumb, they’re gonna go bankrupt, they should invest it and flip it, that’s what i would do if i had the money” - The Coli Financial Advisors :mjgrin:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dead: @ that asian just staring at that money like a damn diloph
giphy.gif

Daps
Is there a large market for reselling jewelry? Does it appreciate in value? I'm not really up on jewelry.

Larger, high Quality, Gia certified stones has some resell to it but not what you paid. The smalls stones that goes in these rappers pendants are essentially worthless in the 2nd hand market. Those pieces will only be worth their weight in gold. So the labor and high ass diamond markup prices that they pay they will never get back.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Larger, high Quality, Gia certified stones has some resell to it but not what you paid. The smalls stones that goes in these rappers pendants are essentially worthless in the 2nd hand market. Those pieces will only be worth their weight in gold. So the labor and high ass diamond markup prices that they pay they will never get back.
So why would they buy that shyt?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They not buying all those pieces... a lot of em are given to them for free in return for a shout out/promotion.