THE MIDNIGHT CLUB | Official Trailer | Netflix (Horror series, 10/7)

Superstar
Daps
I can't lie, this looks corny. Flanagan dropped the ball with Midnight Mass, so I won't be setting any expectations for this.

What didn’t you like about midnight mass? Just curious. I enjoyed most of it, but never really saw anybody else’s opinion on it.

Daps
What didn’t you like about midnight mass? Just curious. I enjoyed most of it, but never really saw anybody else’s opinion on it.
I'm genuinely surprised at all the love the dialogue is getting. It was downright horrific; I legitimately screwed up my face throughout the entire series. It was as if Flanagan just lifted theological musings from a generic lifetime film and amplified it, as if its depth wasn't as shallow as a puddle of water.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The endings to last couple of Flanagan series have been anticlimactic including this. Huge letdown as I expected some M. Night Shamaladingdong shiit but ended up depressed as the kids were back to square one. Nothing has reached the level of haunting on hill house.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I liked it, I understand the dislike for the ending but from what I understand it was always meant to be an ongoing series. Things got left unanswered on purpose and the creators have said if they don't get renewed to answer some of this questions, they'll do it on social media, fair enough.

The acting was great. Yeah you want the total package but I couldn't shyt on a project with such good performances.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I finished this because it was kinda easy watching but :francis: hardly horror, nothing was explained, no pay off, boring overall story lines, some of the kids stories were kinda fun I guess.
Tbh after Hill House Flannagan never really delivered on that level again.
Midnight Mass had its moments and even that was drowned out by prolonged monologues. I can’t say he didn’t do anything great after Hill House because Doctor Sleep was dope as fukk to me. I wish he would go back to directing feature films.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And of course the only black man is a aids infected fakkit, god forbid the black lead falls for the black male, had to hook her up with the 14 year old cac that can't act for shyt.
It’s starting to become the norm on tv now

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was super ass.

Gay kid with AIDS better not play Ghost in Raising Kanan either :dame:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This shyt was super ass.

Gay kid with AIDS better not play Ghost in Raising Kanan either :dame:
I fukking fell off my chair laughing when they did the blook ritual with the aids kid :dead:

I'm trying to get rid of the cancer but let me hold these open wounder hands with this fakkit.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Flanagan has reached diminishing returns. Seems like Every other show is good

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking fell off my chair laughing when they did the blook ritual with the aids kid :dead:

I'm trying to get rid of the cancer but let me hold these open wounder hands with this fakkit.

Be blood brothers with an AIDS patient brehs :mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Bly manor, midnight mass and this have all been mid. Flanagan is overrated, shyt isn't scary or thrilling. Nobody cares about the intricies of human nature if the shyt isnt scary