THE MIDNIGHT CLUB | Official Trailer | Netflix (Horror series, 10/7)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

To those before, to those after. To us now, and to those beyond: welcome to THE MIDNIGHT CLUB, a new Netflix horror series from Mike Flanagan the producers of The Haunting of Hill House and Midnight Mass. The Midnight Club release date is October 7. At a hospice for terminally ill young adults, eight patients come together every night at midnight to tell each other stories – and make a pact that the next of them to die will give the group a sign from the beyond. The Midnight Club is based on the 1994 novel of the same name as well as other works by Christopher Pike.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Ty for putting horror series in the topic title because I thought this was about the racing series from the early 2000s.

Nany Thompson :damn: I'll give the series a shot.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched yet but if this is successful I hope Netflix adapts more of Pike's books like The Last Vampire series or The Tachyon Web.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love midnight mass and house hill but damn, these kids stories better be relevant to the story because currently on episode 3 and it feels like filler when they tell the stories

Edit: on episode 5, yeah this some bullshyt. Im done after this episode. shyt is BEYOND boring

Last edited: