• fukk yeah

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • that's a no from me dawg

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is unneeded. You unlock all the skills pretty quick without needing to grind at all.

With that said. Game is all types of fire. Up there with my favorites this gen. I'm a huge classic ninja gaiden fan so this game is a dream for me. They improved the formula in every way while also removing the frustration that plagued the OG NES games.
Cheating is fun! And it's not really cheating, it's grinding a loophole.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is unneeded. You unlock all the skills pretty quick without needing to grind at all.

With that said. Game is all types of fire. Up there with my favorites this gen. I'm a huge classic ninja gaiden fan so this game is a dream for me. They improved the formula in every way while also removing the frustration that plagued the OG NES games.
Removed the frustration that "plagued" the original :dahell:

One day in the future a kid with even Skinner jeans than the kids of today wear will say "this spiritual successor to Sekiro improved in every way while removing the frustration that "plagued" the OG games.

I remember people saying ninjas gaiden was hard back then but they was easy as fukk to me. I enjoyed the challenge, the game wouldn't be memorable if it wasn't (no disrespect to my nikkaz Pocky and Rocky/etc)

I expect a comment like this from a @Rekkapryde but not you meach :thumbsdown:
Cheating is fun! And it's not really cheating, it's grinding a loophole.
:wrist:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

One day in the future a kid with even Skinner jeans than the kids of today wear will say "this spiritual successor to Sekiro improved in every way while removing the frustration that "plagued" the OG games.

I remember people saying ninjas gaiden was hard back then but they was easy as fukk to me. I enjoyed the challenge, the game wouldn't be memorable if it wasn't (no disrespect to my nikkaz Pocky and Rocky/etc)

You don't even play any hard games, shut yo ass up. Stick to xbox poker or whatever bargain bin trash you on :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You definitely didn’t beat Ninja Gaiden back in the day, I don’t even know if that shyt is possible:martin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You definitely didn’t beat Ninja Gaiden back in the day, I don’t even know if that shyt is possible:martin:
I still have the vhs tape I made back then :francis:

Not well known, but if you hooked your system up via your VCR (i haven't used that term in decades :merchant:) you could hit record and record your gameplay. So I have a tape titled smb 1,2,3, ninja gaiden 1,2,3 and a few others. I seen the tape a few days ago, I'll upload a pic when I get a chance. On a side note, I also came across a badge from gamepro called Capcom's fighter edge. Mint condition. I wonder if it's worth something?
NekkaLyde said:
You don't even play any hard games, shut yo ass up. Stick to xbox poker or whatever bargain bin trash you on :umad:
We've seen your receipts you ghat damn casual :camby: mine check out so try again

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing this on gamepass. Great ninja gaiden type game..