The media has shifted focus and strategy from non stop anti biden to non stop pro trump love in coverage

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Yet the usual suspect continue to gaslight us that the mainstream media really are leftwing

I have never seen a leftwing mainstream media dikkride right wing candidate this much in my life.

it's been so heavily lopsided, it's either negative biden coverage or positive and glowing trump coverage as we edge closer to the election

I now await the next round of rationalisation and gaslighting from the usual suspect on this forum

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They are all in on this devil and want him to win CNN, Fox news the mainstream media are fawning over him now, black folks better get ready about the absolute terror and punishment this man with his policies and white supremacist judges will inflict on black folks

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Trump brings the ratings and money. Of course they want him to win.
Facts. Whatever their motivations are, they are definitely not behaving like a liberal media because they do not lean left as some have tried to gaslight us into believing

For example, Michael Bloomberg is a billionaire who has every selfish reason to root for trump and gop (tax cuts, deregulation etc) but he isn't out there doing right wings bidding

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
For example, Michael Bloomberg is a billionaire who has every selfish reason to root for trump and gop (tax cuts, deregulation etc) but he isn't out there doing right wings bidding
Yeah, stop and frisk is probably good enough to get let into the Klan meeting indefinitely. :skip:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
If they get trump elected and He ends up implementing project 2025 and throws these journalist in jail, I swear I wouldn't shed a tear for them

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Bro, it might be time to admit the average American is more like Trump than we'd like to admit, and that's why so many at least fukk with him a little bit - people in the media included.

What are the qualitites they admire in him though. Dude has no redeeming qualities whatsover

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
And it’s up to you to weed through the bullshyt and figure out what YOU want to do. It’s easy but people act like it’s not

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If they get trump elected and He ends up implementing project 2025 and throws these journalist in jail, I swear I wouldn't shed a tear for them
When all these people who have been stimulated by the fake machismo and putting trump on 2pacs body start complaining close your ears

When the ignorant people start complaining just close your ears

The rational people are outnumbered world wide.