The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People insisting that comic book movies should be goofy and wacky, obviously grew up reading archie comics, and are the reason comic book movies have be trash lately.

Think of the movies that started this whole era, X-men, Blade, Spiderman. They all had moments of levity here and there but largely operated with a serious tone.

Then they have the nerve to congratulate themselves and act they are thinking outside the box, as if every movie since endgame hasn't been a goof fest. Or that the prior era of comic book movies ie batman with clooney didn't end crashing and burning just like the mcu movies are doing now due to humor not being received well and people starting to see these films as corny.

darryl

Superstar
Daps

A NEW MCU VERSION OF THESE PPL
NOT THE SAME ACTORS FROM 23 YRS AGO

:devil:
:evil:

Ok that makes sense. I'm starting to believe that fox contract situation. It's the only reason why I feel they're doing it this way

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok that makes sense. I'm starting to believe that fox contract situation. It's the only reason why I feel they're doing it this way

THE ACTORS THEYRE USING
ARENT FROM THE CONTRACT RUMOR...
THOSE ACTORS WERE FROM THE RECASTED XMEN FROM 7-8 YRS AGO NOT THE ACTORS
FROM THE MOVIE 23 YRS AGO.

DISNEY JUST DOESNT HAVE
ANY FRESH IDEAS TO INSERT THEM
SO THEYRE TAKING THE SAFE LAZY ROUTE.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

THE ACTORS THEYRE USING
ARENT FROM THE CONTRACT RUMOR...
THOSE ACTORS WERE FROM THE RECASTED XMEN FROM 7-8 YRS AGO

DISNEY JUST DOESNT HAVE
ANY FRESH IDEAS TO INSERT THEM
SO THEYRE TAKING THE SAFE LAZY ROUTE.

then i'm here for it I guess. I wouldn't mind seeing them back :yeshrug:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: The mcu is going to give y’all every little bit of X-men. Content they can until they finally recasts them. Y’all ask for X-men content well here it is. Patrick Stewart’s Xavier in DS2, Ms.Marvel being a mutant, X-men TAS theme music playing in movies/tv shows, Deadpool 3, and
this movie’s after credits

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:russ: The mcu is going to give y’all every little bit of X-men. Content they can until they finally recasts them. Y’all ask for X-men content well here it is. Patrick Stewart’s Xavier in DS2, Ms.Marvel being a mutant, X-men TAS theme music playing in movies/tv shows, Deadpool 3, and
this movie’s after credits
Yea this movie would be more anticipated if they extended the end credit scene by 20 mins :banderas:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

UHmnEag.png

Off to a hot start so far.

Big Kev got that phone on do not disturb.:mjgrin: