The Marvels rumored to be a musical

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hercules is gay? Last time I saw him he piped she hulk
he apparent had a fling with northstar at one point. hes definetely greek in that sense

rEKGl0B.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This will be the first MCU movie where my girlfriend will force me to watch with her instead of the other way around.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
who the fukk is directing these new joints?

Kari Skogland directed Falcon and did a pretty good job but then theres productions like ms marvel, shang chi or love & thunder that are directed by folks who never directed a superhero genre (let alone an action/adventure film).

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

this is a stretch, but maybe its Nova and not Noh Varr. If the kree are still part of Captain Marvel's storyline then it would make a lot of sense to introduce him. Plus the Samuel Alexander alias is 13 in the comics, changing his age to the same as Kamala's is an easy adjustment

220px-Nova_%28Sam_Alexander%29.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
who the fukk is directing these new joints?

Kari Skogland directed Falcon and did a pretty good job but then theres productions like ms marvel, shang chi or love & thunder that are directed by folks who never directed a superhero genre (let alone an action/adventure film).
yeah... I'm not investing shyt into this film :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is a stretch, but maybe its Nova and not Noh Varr. If the kree are still part of Captain Marvel's storyline then it would make a lot of sense to introduce him. Plus the Samuel Alexander alias is 13 in the comics, changing his age to the same as Kamala's is an easy adjustment

220px-Nova_%28Sam_Alexander%29.jpg

It seems like they are building up to the young avengers so i wouldn’t be surprised

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.Will try to find the article I read at work this morning, but they said it was a scene, not the whole movie. And it was based on a specific captain marvel comic plot line about saving a friend from marrying on a planet where the people sing instead of talk.