The Marshmallow Test (Instant Gratification)

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I don't know if a thread was made about this experiment. I think its interesting. It deals with self control and instant gratification. Some of yall seem to struggle with this. The subjects get left in the room with a marshmallow and aren't allowed to eat it, if they show patience they get two marshmallows' instead of only one. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol I remember doing this test too. There's a whole V Sauce Leanback on this subject matter. I'll try and find it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you all are interested in child psychology, try asking a 4 year old who has a sibling if they have a brother/sister and they'll say "yeah"

but ask them if their brother/sister has a brother/sister and they will say no, because they aren't old enough to understand someone elses point of view

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This video is why I love children. They are too cute.

They are, I love them too :to: .....then they grow up. :mjplz:

:deadmanny: @ the girl who ate that shyt before the lady even left :russ:

That's the one that floored me. She ate it when the lady was still there and just got up and left at the end. :heh:

My breh Blake the Snake dropping intellectual jewels. :wow:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
If you all are interested in child psychology, try asking a 4 year old who has a sibling if they have a brother/sister and they'll say "yeah"

but ask them if their brother/sister has a brother/sister and they will say no, because they aren't old enough to understand someone elses point of view

My lil niece is 4 years old and she is just now comprehending that her dad is my brother so I know exactly what you are talking about :russ:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

:ohhh: