The Many L's of Triple H

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It still bothers me that he took all the credit for NXT when Dusty is the one who built the brand up. Dusty is the guy who got all of those guys ready for TV. Whenever Dusty died, Triple H just filled it with TNA/ROH guys and coasted. As soon as the established stars were called up, he got exposed for the fraud he was.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
“NXT is dead!!!! Welcome to NXT 2.0000000!!!!”

vince-mc-mahon-breathing.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Time to build the next the TSC PPV up.

So far the card is:
@R=G vs @Ill-Yaz in a Submission Match

@Cboz78 & @julesocean vs @Reality Check & @prophecypro in a Tornado Tag Match for the vacant Tag Belts

@Silkk vs @Bryan Danielson in a 1st Blood Grudge Match (with @2 Cold Taurus as the special enforcer)

And the TSC pre show Battle Royal with various coli members.

Still need a world title match and maybe 2 more matches for TSC December to Dismember:pachaha::troll::troll:

finn-balor-betrays-johnny-gargano.gif

wait will holding the tag gold give me free Coli Platinum membership? Been trying to get into JBO2 for a minute..

street-profits-montez-ford.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Time to build the next the TSC PPV up.

So far the card is:
@R=G vs @Ill-Yaz in a Submission Match

@Cboz78 & @julesocean vs @Reality Check & @prophecypro in a Tornado Tag Match for the vacant Tag Belts

@Silkk vs @Bryan Danielson in a 1st Blood Grudge Match (with @2 Cold Taurus as the special enforcer)

And the TSC pre show Battle Royal with various coli members.

Still need a world title match and maybe 2 more matches for TSC December to Dismember:pachaha::troll::troll:

I've been posted up hiding in catering for years like JTG and now Im on the next PPV? :picard: