The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Dude is not thinking straight. Does he really wanna lose out on them paychecks? Nobody wants to be the next Terrence Howard

It ain't like Disney doesn't have the power to Blackball him
I don't believe this story for a second.
All these sites are just quoting the same "source".

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There's a video of a reporter on the last page, saying Pascal left the Mandalorian halfway through filming season 2 because of creative issues. And they filled the second season with other story lines that don't involve Mando.
I believe the first part, but I don't see why they'd have to change the storyline for that. I mean, he wears a. ask and you can't see his face. I feel like you could get the costume on someone else and do ADR. No problems.

If these stories are true, Pascal is ridiculous.:mindblown: Like, for all intents and purposes you are signing up for a gig to play Boba Fett. Now, :whoa: I know Mando isn't Boba Fett, but that's basically what the job is. If he thought he was gonna get the job and suddenly not what the helmet, he's a fukking idiot. The helmet/mask in many ways IS the character.

I like Pascal and I think he's an underrated actor, but if this is true it's a monumentally stupid career move. :snoop:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If he's tired of being on set with a mask on, I'm SURE he'd be happy to collect an enormous amount of money just to do voiceovers for a stuntman.

I don't believe a word of it. I googled Grace Randolph and she appears to be a little crazy.