The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I had relatives like this.

My Grandfather’s parents were both half-white and had white relatives who would let them know what CACs were planning.

We talk about people “passing” back then as if it were always on some :mjpls: but a lot of them actually stood on business.

I have always noticed people who are half-white with immediate white relatives or that can “pass as white” absolutely hate CACs. I assume it’s because they see their true colors.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:
You never seen a black person who passes as white?

I can tell someone has black in them no matter how light skin they but do cacs know?

I think that’s what the breh means, at what shade are you considered safe?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I can tell someone has black in them no matter how light skin they but do cacs know?

I think that’s what the breh means, at what shade are you considered safe?
There’s plenty of black people who are lighter than/have the same complexion as Rachel Dolezal. If they don’t have a broad nose, All a black man would need to do is shave his head bald and a black woman would just need to straighten her hair to pass as white.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s plenty of black people who are lighter than/have the same complexion as Rachel Dolezal. If they don’t have a broad nose, All a black man would need to do is shave his head bald and a black woman would just need to straighten her hair to pass as white.

Even with all that you can still tell someone has black in them or at least not fully WASP.

It would also mean brothers were getting lynched based on shade and not just merely being “black”.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes that’s not even necessary depending on the texture of their hair.

This is the real Walter White. Man was deep in the lion’s jaws and barely made it.

You have to be completely gone and depraved to kill innocent people and plant their bodies on the side of the road as an entrance. The acts that white people have committed against black folks in this country go beyond wickedness. They really need to be as or more humble than the Germans.