Supporter
Daps
I never played streets of rage, only final fight and Fighting Force for the ps1

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you hold ANY kind of nostalgic feeling for the streets of rage series, Breh, fukking cop it.

I mean just being able to play with Skate/Max in ANY of the three games is worth the price of admission alone with all the other shyt it has going for it.

Outside of the remixed music which is aight but couldn't compare to the high ass bar set by it's source material.....it's a damned good game. If you like Streets you'll love that shyt.

Streets of Rage Remake is shareware a.k.a. free. You should not be paying for it

we got one...they should just make that shyt official

i'd arguably put more hours in SoRR than the OG games...so many ways to play :whew:

SoRR is pretty dope but very rough around the edges. Not a lot of new stages and the vehicle stages are horrible. Mania was way more polished (even if it needed another round of QA before release imo), I would like to see a project with that type of budget/scale

I do like the SOR3 remixes in SoRR though. That game was a massive disappointment for me especially the soundtrack. Sounded very compressed and abrasive like a lot of Genesis OSTs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Streets of Rage Remake is shareware a.k.a. free. You should not be paying for it

SoRR is pretty dope but very rough around the edges. Not a lot of new stages and the vehicle stages are horrible. Mania was way more polished (even if it needed another round of QA before release imo), I would like to see a project with that type of budget/scale

I do like the SOR3 remixes in SoRR though. That game was a massive disappointment for me especially the soundtrack. Sounded very compressed and abrasive like a lot of Genesis OSTs

The words "Cop" and the phrase "Price of Admission" aren't in reference to purchasing the game since it's as we both know, a free fanmade title.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When I was younger I didn't care too much for the SOR 3 soundtrack but that might be do to me never making it far in the game to really experience it. It wasn't until recently when I was listening to it that I actually started to appreciate it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
If you hold ANY kind of nostalgic feeling for the streets of rage series, Breh, fukking cop it.

I mean just being able to play with Skate/Max in ANY of the three games is worth the price of admission alone with all the other shyt it has going for it.

Outside of the remixed music which is aight but couldn't compare to the high ass bar set by it's source material.....it's a damned good game. If you like Streets you'll love that shyt.
as a Detroit nikka who loves house, most of the remixes are easily better than the og games :childplease:

easily better than the og

and violent breathing is the best track in the franchise imo