THE LYNCHING OF A WEALTHY NEGRO FARMER

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Damn bruh. That's. Some real shhyt. I went to my family reunion about 10 yrs back in Alabama. The people who organized the family reunion, were able to put together a booklet that showed slave records back in the 1700s and early 1800s and slave receipts of my family. I saw the description of my great great grandfather as he was put on a trading block and auctioned to the highest bidders. The documents showed dozens of my family members bought and sold and traded like cattle. It was some chilling/disturbing shytt to read. I got chills reading that shhyt.. just to know that my family were treated like livestock and not human beings made me mad as hell. Half of my family was split up. They forced my grandfather to mate with some other random woman because they were both big. It showed that my grandfather was 6ft4 and the woman was 6ft tall. And they forced them to have kids so that their kids would be big and be big workers. Those kids in turn would go on to work for free for the rest of ther lives. Some crazy shhyt man:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In 2010 The racial makeup of Abbeville was 2,458 White, 2,645 African American, 10 Native American, 23 Asian, 22 from other races, and 79 from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 48 persons

Interesting

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
mane, just let it out...

those kkkakkks are vile...it was all for commerce (free trade)

dont let them victimize you...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn bruh. That's. Some real shhyt. I went to my family reunion about 10 yrs back in Alabama. The people who organized the family reunion, were able to put together a booklet that showed slave records back in the 1700s and early 1800s and slave receipts of my family. I saw the description of my great great grandfather as he was put on a trading block and auctioned to the highest bidders. The documents showed dozens of my family members bought and sold and traded like cattle. It was some chilling/disturbing shytt to read. I got chills reading that shhyt.. just to know that my family were treated like livestock and not human beings made me mad as hell. Half of my family was split up. They forced my grandfather to mate with some other random woman because they were both big. It showed that my grandfather was 6ft4 and the woman was 6ft tall. And they forced them to have kids so that their kids would be big and be big workers. Those kids in turn would go on to work for free for the rest of ther lives. Some crazy shhyt man:snoop:

Interesting
I need to research my family background

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lucifers thousand years are up..
the near future will be a thing or great wonders
and horror.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its because people simply fear what they dont understand and fear leads to hate which leads to extreme and unnecessary measures. When it comes to white people though they will always do something like this and if you ask them if they'd do it again they'll tell you youre damn skippy. That weak moral fiber.

there's plenty that i find curious and strange, but that doesn't mean i hate those same things and people in the venomous way whites did (and still do) blacks. i certainly would never participate in a public lynching. don't make excuses for these cacs. white people are off their fukking rockers. history is riddled with crimes against humanity, big and small, that show the monstrous nature of the cac.

we're descendants of slaves, generations of our ancestors who spent their lives in genocidal servitude to the white american. and yet, in spite of the injustices visited upon our forebearers, we continue to flourish and push forward. that's why, more than even black africans, black americans are the most hated group in the world. we're a community of super africans. take away the white bred institutional racism of america, and we're winning every championship. our team is scarily talented, but the game is rigged. the referees aren't making calls in our favor, but we're still in the game.

we are still in the game, and that scares the shyt out of them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
there's plenty that i find curious and strange, but that doesn't mean i hate those same things and people in the venomous way whites did (and still do) blacks. i certainly would never participate in a public lynching. don't make excuses for these cacs. white people are off their fukking rockers. history is riddled with crimes against humanity, big and small, that show the monstrous nature of the cac.

we're descendants of slaves, generations of our ancestors who spent their lives in genocidal servitude to the white american. and yet, in spite of the injustices visited upon our forebearers, we continue to flourish and push forward. that's why, more than even black africans, black americans are the most hated group in the world. we're a community of super africans. take away the white bred institutional racism of america, and we're winning every championship. our team is scarily talented, but the game is rigged. the referees aren't making calls in our favor, but we're still in the game.

I've said it once before, I'll say it now, and I'll say it forever; we are truly the master race. I know that offends, I know it makes people both black and white uncomfortable but it's truth.

Daps

I'm not making excuses for them, my post did nothing of the sort. We all know white people are a scared ass set of people. They went to Africa, say what the fukk we were doing, and said :leon: Damn we're fukking up. We cant let them get past us" and thats been the mindset ever since. You realize White people bit EVERYTHING of other races? They were like the race that was always behind and sneakily gathered all the information on how to become top dog and did so thru sneaky and unthinkable tactics.

From a spiritual or natural standpoint I thought of why the white man was evil like this: They migrated from Africa to some of the most barren and despondent lands where the weather conditions were absolute shyt and there was little edible vegetation compared to back home. The more they struggled to find food, the more desperation kicked in. The animal that you'd normally avoid or run with is not food to them without any remorse. I mean :comeon: if we're according to scientific study related to certain apes, and they dont eat any meat at all, how come all of a sudden we eat meat? I dont get it. So I feel that cold wetness of the areas white people habitated got to their psychi and instilled a new focus where they went against their better judgement just for the betterment of their own well being and when they notice this is a success they keep doing it even when a better solution is available, and not realizing theyre doing worse to survive. Flash forward but its just like Breaking Bad. Walt was put in a position where he had to try anything to survive not being put in a deeper financial hole and he chose to slang meth. The more he's in the game the more evil he is becoming. A man who was meek and timid is now killing people with no remorse or no thought behind it because he survived and even when he was offered the money for his treatment he still chose to slang and now he is filled with intense evil. Its just a thought of mine. Something I began to think of when they said the rays from the Sun produces more endorphins in your body making you feel happier.

Daps
I've said it once before, I'll say it now, and I'll say it forever; we are truly the master race. I know that offends, I know it makes people both black and white uncomfortable but it's truth.

But the thing is, youre not. If you were the master race you would not have to do what you did to be dominant. You as a people knew blacks were the alphas and the original species and sought to cease that belief to supplant africans as most dominant. And look youre the master race but youre being run by Jews? Even if there are Ashkinazis in Israel there are still plenty of Jews with African roots so who is truly the master? There is no Master Race in all actuality. That idea was created by whites to divide and conquer, which I must say was a success because creating more pride and zeal in everyone started this racism bullshyt.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

applause.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But the thing is, youre not. If you were the master race you would not have to do what you did to be dominant. You as a people knew blacks were the alphas and the original species and sought to cease that belief to supplant africans as most dominant. And look youre the master race but youre being run by Jews? Even if there are Ashkinazis in Israel there are still plenty of Jews with African roots so who is truly the master? There is no Master Race in all actuality. That idea was created by whites to divide and conquer, which I must say was a success because creating more pride and zeal in everyone started this racism bullshyt.

I'm black breh. :jawalrus: