The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Yeah, she might not be much of a wrestler, but it looks like she's mastered the Eye Gouge at least.

2508464-9948503722-165%252.gif

His own little brother is likely somewhere looking at him like :comeon: get your shyt together bro

You have problems.

-P-

tumblr_mi1he1dhav1r9yup6o1_400.gif

If I had to take a bet on whose name was rising on any wrestler death pools today.... :whistle: :wowwow:

shyt just sounds miserable. :no:

Getting your ass beat & bytched out by a known prostitute that you're in love with and married to. fukk. :no:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Holy fukkin shyt :dead:

I was gonna say Matt realized Punk is coming to take over the indies and lost it, but this happened a few weeks ago

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fatt finally fought back.

Wow. I never thought he would have the balls to see the day. He finally got tired of her shyt. He's still losing half tho...and how often did the Coli tell him this was up? :smh: This is such an L...and the whole IWC saw it coming...not even a year into the "marriage"

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Well brehs it looks like we going to have to put Matt hardy on suicide watch again:lolbron:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
TMZ reports that Reby Sky is standing by her husband Matt Hardy and does not want to end their marriage following their arrest for assault and battery on each other at a Virginia hotel earlier this month.
The fight reportedly started when Reby asked an intoxicated Matt if he had been drinking or using other substances that night. Hardy’s past with substance abuse and WWE-sponsored rehab is no secret. Matt didn’t “take kindly” to Reby’s accusation and the situation escalated into a fight.
Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/tmz-reports-...ght-between-matt-hardy-reby-sky#ixzz2rqvliAYy