The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
I have to agree.

This thread has been kinda lying low for a bit.

Has Remy slowed her sloring down or has he lost some weight or something? We need more l's. Maybe a slight win when Remy gets knocked the fukk out by Maria or something, but thats it.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I have to agree.

This thread has been kinda lying low for a bit.

Has Remy slowed her sloring down or has he lost some weight or something? We need more l's. Maybe a slight win when Remy gets knocked the fukk out by Maria or something, but thats it.

Apparently not

tumblr_mmr9o8VnO41rm0i88o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpr5wzcDxC1rm0i88o1_400.png

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Luke got big as fukk from his WSX days. I wonder what's tge srory with him & Matt

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be wrong, but I think they were feuding at Extreme Rising, Matt got injured during a botch that wasn't Luke's fault, Reby shyt talked him on Twitter, and he's had heat with the two ever since.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Might be wrong, but I think they were feuding at Extreme Rising, Matt got injured during a botch that wasn't Luke's fault, Reby shyt talked him on Twitter, and he's had heat with the two ever since.

BINGO!!!

Fatt's rat is the MAIN reason why he has beef with a few other wrestlers and some of his long time friends. The bytch don't know how to shut the fukk up and stay the hell out of Fatt's business.