The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody in the crowd was probably holding up a sign about Hostess going out of business and it threw Matt off his game.

He aint trying to live in a world without twinkies.

You wrong for that. You know it was that broad in the Lita mask.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wack ass thread

tumblr_m3gcd6HcuT1r7hx17o4_250.gif

Come on now, no one was wishing Mr. Hardy death. He's still on Twitter livin it up.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
his gf inspired to go to the gym bc of his fat ass :laugh:
Reby Sky ‏@RebySky
Gettin a lil TOO bootylicious. Back to gym 100%. Got good motivation; inspired by @MATTHARDYBRAND. Now I really gotta cuz I tweeted it. Sh*t

Really? :comeon:

Aint this the same bytch that bytched & complained when she had to do an hour of cardio and tweets about her supply of diet pills? Lay off the ass shot and the butt will flat again in no time.

These two assclowns needs to stay the fukk of twitter.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So Eve Torres choked out Matt Hardy :dead:

Eve Torres was asked if she ever choked out Matt Hardy during an interview with Brian Soscia yesterday while promoting her appearance on The Soup.

"That I will not comment on. I will say that I, yes, there have been Superstars that went and got out of control and they have [had] applied jiu-jitsu techniques on, and they worked. I'll just leave it at that. Let's just put it this way, I don't get messed with by the Superstars anymore."

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL SO VAL VENIS AND PAUL LONDON WERE TELLING THE TRUTH

:laff:

:dead:

I had my doubts but I now believe Reby Sky did hem him up and give him that black eye and that Lita really did tell him to pay her bills when she was fukking CM Punk.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
got you beat, been there done that matthew. plus she looks way better in the edge picture. :wow:

a65cc554101711e2818012313b074201_7.jpg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, we all know Matt Hardy is a grief eater. The "love of his life" was in Chicago today with CM Punk :dead:

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
I'm thankful for so much-140 characters can't describe it all. On this day specifically, I'm thankful to be healthy, loved, free & at home.

Glad to be out of jail Maffhew or still selling that free from TNA/WWE? :heh: