The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait......... it this the same Fatt Hardly that claimed that he "hate" the dirtsheets? By my calulations, Fatt has to give "interviews" once a week.

Another little gem:

He doesn't hate dirt sheets, he hates people who put him on blast. Even that is hypocritical as fukk considering he put Edge and Lita on blast just because he couldn't control his hoe.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
22500_461424393900315_527914917_n.jpg

:ohhh:

:gladbron:

I hope this isn't for real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't hate dirt sheets, he hates people who put him on blast. Even that is hypocritical as fukk considering he put Edge and Lita on blast just because he couldn't control his hoe.

:laff: even his HO put him out there for not being able to control her.

:dwillhuh:

She was pissed that he didn't have enough game to keep her in line :heh:

If that shyt's for real that he's the leader of aces and 8s at least we know he'll get booed.

I thought he didn't need to wrestle anymore and just did it for fun :duck:

If TNA is for real they took a BIG FAT L.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
ROH or PSW? :lolbron:

ROH breh. Rhino was supposed to be the main event. I had no idea why they would even invite Matt but he was supposed to be a special guest play by play. All night i kept hearing from ROH "man I'm just here to talk shyt to Matt or can't wait until Matt makes the entrance".:russ:

When he made the entrance, holy shyt. There was a lot of old and outta shape jokes. Die Matt die:dwillhuh: I'll never forget when Matt was by the table doing play by play and this duke gets up and starts talking shyt. "I hope you fukking die in your next car crash you out of shape stalking lita loser".:ooh: That got his attention because he turned around to trying to find the person talking shyt. I saw the look on the face and Matt looked like he wanted to:to:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ROH breh. Rhino was supposed to be the main event. I had no idea why they would even invite Matt but he was supposed to be a special guest play by play. All night i kept hearing from ROH "man I'm just here to talk shyt to Matt or can't wait until Matt makes the entrance".:russ:

When he made the entrance, holy shyt. There was a lot of old and outta shape jokes. Die Matt die :dwillhuh: I'll never forget when Matt was by the table doing play by play and this duke gets up and starts talking shyt. "I hope you fukking die in your next car crash you out of shape stalking lita loser".:ooh: That got his attention because he turned around to trying to find the person talking shyt. I saw the look on the face and Matt looked like he wanted to:to:

out of shape stalking lita loser... :dead:

That guy was :umad:

Matt knew that shyt was true.

How big of an L is it when your bytch cheats on you and the fans turn against you???

He can never escape that shyt. I told ya'll about that show when people were chanting "Lita!" at him and he looked down at the mat depressed :laff:

The fans chose a whore over him. :yes:

Edited- How bad you got to be hated to get the "Die" chants???

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When he wrestled in June for Extreme Rising for the first time, was he unsure how the fans would react to him?

"No, I was pretty sure and I think I pretty much had it to a T. I’m pretty good at being on the pulse of how wrestling fans are going to be. I knew it was going to be a very mixed bag, because wherever I go there’s going to be diehard Matt Hardy/Hardy Boyz fans, which are younger kids or people that followed us through our WWE career; they’re going to be there and they’re going to be supportive regardless of whatever.

"But then the diehard ECW and extreme-niche fans, because I’m not an extreme original or an ECW original, I knew those people it was going to be an uphill battle. And you know, it’s one of those things in time only you earn their respect, especially when you walk into their promotion and on your debut match you’re in the main event against Jerry Lynn, who is one of the ECW icons. I knew it was going to be a mixed bag for sure. The people that were diehard extreme wrestling fans, they gave me a hard time, which was great. And my fans were there cheering, so it’s OK. As long as I’m invoking emotion from people, it’s fine. I’ll channel it in the appropriate way in the ring. As long as they’re entertained and I’m invoking emotion, I’m good."

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I bet there was real hate when Jeff beat him with Lita as the ref.

Last edited by a moderator:

soulytrack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
montreal.quebec.canada
2.07- 2.12 is the best part of the second vid...Matt's soul was crying in his eye's....dude was very hurt...but I still laughed

"You know what? Here's a little analogy for ya - I'm Bill Gates, you're the hobo on the side of the street with a cardboard sign saying 'Will Wrestle For Food'. That's the difference between You and Me" - 1:50

:scusthov:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You know what? Here's a little analogy for ya - I'm Bill Gates, you're the hobo on the side of the street with a cardboard sign saying 'Will Wrestle For Food'. That's the difference between You and Me" - 1:50

:scusthov:

:laff: Well, between Edge and Matt, it's true.

Edge is the youngest to go into the HOF, retired with 31 titles, and just wrapped up a tv show as a paid actor OUTSIDE of WWE, and should be returning next season since he's doing PR for it in the Spring.

Matt is...

in a high school gym near you in a few weeks for 15 dollars.

Who won?

His ex-girlfriend gets better booking than he does these days. :lolbron: At least she can appear on RAW without people chanting his name at her.

He can't say the same...

It's so ironic how he put her on blast and tried to get sympathy by acting like a little bytch, but it backfired on him and people flipped it the other way around. He wanted everyone to know his business so that they would side with him, but now all he is known for is his "business" acting like a crackhead, simping after a woman who dumped him (twice by his own admission) and buddying up with whores in the indies.

Crowds chant his ex-girlfriend's name at him at shows, 7 YEARS LATER. :dead: