• Haha
Reactions: 907

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do we think Matt did (if anything) that sent her off the rails?
I don't know man, Meth Hardy might be a drunk pilled up mess still, although he has seem to cleaned his life up since the TNA era, but for all I know he the victim here :hubie:

don't ever forget they both caught DV charges together, look at Matt's face and tell me who won this fight :wow:

Matt Hardy -- Ex-WWE Star Cops Plea in Domestic Violence Case ... I Promise  I'll Be Good!

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I don't know man, Meth Hardy might be a drunk pilled up mess still, although he has seem to cleaned his life up since the TNA era, but for all I know he the victim here :hubie:

don't ever forget they both caught DV charges together, look at Matt's face and tell me who won this fight :wow:

Matt Hardy -- Ex-WWE Star Cops Plea in Domestic Violence Case ... I Promise  I'll Be Good!'ll Be Good!
Yeah I remember seeing this and hit the :picard:

sA1oK2.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Yeah, Reby a bozo. She thinks she's embarrassing Matt, but she's just confirming what plenty of people have been saying about her for years, and that's that she's a crazy b*tch
…….. I'll still hit then delete dip in the morning hoping she don’t come after me once she wakes up…. Grabbing some of King Maxel and his siblings’ snacks too. I know they got some of these
2-29e227a6119bca7dee5227722c6b17e6.jpeg

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if my wife ever did this no matter what I did I would never mend relationship or want to get back even if I was in the wrong. There are levels of disrespect and how are you going to trust someone like that again. She didn't just come for his pride she also came for his career (or what's left of it) with her CTE comments (which everyone immediately thinks of Benoit which is death in any business but especially wrestling) and proceeded to bring up humiliations from his past.
Someone who does that the love is gone or they never really loved you in the first place.

Plus liking comments about taking all his money and using him etc.

He's fukked btw. Alimony has no cap in NC, can be permanent for the entire spouse's life, and is only invalidated in cases of infidelity - in which case unless she cheats on him before they are legally separated - he has to pay out.

I also don't believe there's any child support limit.

Marry hos brehs.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me this mf Matt didn’t take a stupid chance and get caught slipping, knowing how vindictive and spiteful the woman he married is. :snoop: