The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Daps
The second hand embarrassment is too real. If I'm fixing to die just watching it years later, how is he able to put it up like that at all. No pride, no shame.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Also who the fukk keeps a cardboard cutout of their ex?
mattmugshots.jpg

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Had to borrow this @Bonefan32

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna...al_Fee_Update_on_His_Future_with_ROH_TNA.html

- For indie appearances, Matt Hardy usually charges $1,500, plus hotel and transportation, plus another $300 for his wife Reby Sky. It's said that TNA paid him around double that for his appearances at the New York City tapings this past week.

Matt is still not signed to TNA or Ring of Honor and wants to continue working for both promotions, even though that may not be possible. Hardy gave the impression that he's not looking to sign a contract to work as a regular for any company.

Hardy said on a recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that he made enough money in WWE that he's financially set for life but working indies allows him to earn a decent income and stay involved with wrestling.

So......

* An average payday: $1,500 + $300 = $1,800. Now, divided by two equals $900
* TNA has been notorious for not paying folks on time.
* According to their twitters and police reports, promoters only pay for the cheap hotels for them.
* ROH and TNA refusing to lock him into a contract the second time around.
* Made enough with the WWE, but killing himself on the indy circuit with in-ring performer

Fatt needs to STFU, because the more he talks the more he expose himself as a liar and an idiot.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to borrow this @Bonefan32

So......

* An average payday: $1,500 + $300 = $1,800. Now, divided by two equals $900
* TNA has been notorious for not paying folks on time.
* According to their twitters and police reports, promoters only pay for the cheap hotels for them.
* ROH and TNA refusing to lock him into a contract the second time around.
* Made enough with the WWE, but killing himself on the indy circuit with in-ring performer

Fatt needs to STFU, because the more he talks the more he expose himself as a liar and an idiot.
If you're not working, that shyt probably sounds like a lot of money for a weekend, but when you factor in travel taxes, etc and i'm sure this idiot got legal fees, car payments, and his WIFE's debts and bills (cause she was living on couches before they got together and his simp ass now has to pay her shyt off) i'm sure they are not balling out like they pretend to be.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had the same experiences with Matt Hardy. In 2004 I had gone to a show specifically to see Lita, which she did wrestle a 4 way elimination match. So after the show I was in the back with friends trying to get a picture of Matt and Lita, while they were in their car facing us. It was raining and I kept calling out to Lita and Matt to pose for a pic, Matt rolled his eyes and no joke, he seemed to be telling Lita to ignore us. I could tell by his annoyed look and gestures, Lita talked to him for a bit, and then finally they turned and posed. Matt looked incredibly annoyed.

Then about 5 years or so later, I saw Matt and Jeff at a fast food restaurant. And I know they HATE being approached when they're gonna eat, but comeon, they pull up in a Limo, get down with an entourage and don't expect to get mobbed? I was very excited and went on anyway, but Matt flat out refused to sign anything and he told Jeff to blow us off. Jeff looked aggravated as well, but he was still nice and signed things for the fans anyway.

he was on this.... :mjpls: bet he regrets that shyt now....

you know you cant get between Matt and Lita/cheeseburgers/food courts