YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to accept that Sony stan's only care about their next high.

Like true fiends.

Hence why I always point out the hypocrisies and let them cry "fanboy this, fanboy that".

I remember when Xbox was getting killed for every little thing, now sony is 5 times as worse and crickets.... I wish there was a survey of how many people let there friends and family borrow a physical copy of game for all of the backlash always online and all digital got.

Some of those same Sony stan's are always online now with there all digital PS5's. :wow: "Don't

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've come to accept that Sony stan's only care about their next high.

Like true fiends.

Hence why I always point out the hypocrisies and let them cry "fanboy this, fanboy that".

I remember when Xbox was getting killed for every little thing, now sony is 5 times as worse and crickets.... I wish there was a survey of how many people let there friends and family borrow a physical copy of game for all of the backlash always online and all digital got.

Some of those same Sony stan's are always online now with there all digital PS5's. :wow: "Don't

There's about only 1 outta 30 PS5's are digital models. Shut up, fool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:The PS4 came out in 2013, this will be an issue in 2033. Most people will probably have PS5s by then.
Some batteries die well before that. 10 years has been an estimate meaning peoples PS4s might start bricking soon. But PS4 can still connect to PSN so it will be an easy fix.

PS3 games will be lost forever though cause PS4/5 are not backwards compatible.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some batteries die well before that. 10 years has been an estimate meaning peoples PS4s might start bricking soon. But PS4 can still connect to PSN so it will be an easy fix.

PS3 games will be lost forever though cause PS4/5 are not backwards compatible.

I love it when you fake concern

source.gif