the look of sadness on some of the faces of dudes who got ugly/fat chick preg

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naa......thats not always the case. Sometimes u might see a dude in the street with an ugly/fat chick and he's holding his head up high and poking his chest out like:

oot-l_6539ac4f38144245bd13ba4c69d28.jpg

Brotha's knee looks like it's about to snap out the socket but he got a little smug so :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what about the cats who's broad fell off something awful after dude knocked her up and she spit out a seed :snoop:

Thats the only real excuse. But then again, thats on the man from jump to demand that his woman be a certain way during the relationship. If the man isnt stressing to the woman to get back in shape after she lets herself go then thats on him. Beyonce messed it up for a lot of females by thinning down so quick after dropping that baby. beyonce basically told every female "u have no excuse to look sloppy after birth cuz I dont"

2uenof4.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My friend (Jamaican) got with this fat chick in senior year of HS, we all tried to warn him not to since she wasn't good looking first off, and she was a known slut. She was just everything you didn't want in a woman, impatient, controlling, ugly, fat and the list goes on. She goes away to college and cheats on this nikka TWICE, he stays a sucka for love ass nikka and works it out with her despite everyone telling him to move the fukk on.

Now today they are married with two kids, this nikkas life is outright miserable, she doesn't ever cook and just gets Chinese food basically every day for him. He's cheated on her, but can't leave her cause she makes more money than him, is smarter than him and will take that nikka to the cleaners. He's got that defeated look to him, and we all told him not to get with her.......that nikka used to talk about me behind my back so Im :jawalrus: when I see them together.

To make matters worse, he sees me and my girl now, she cooks, is in the gym, pleasant to be around and is attractive. I can see the hate in his eyes, and it feels good.