The Longest Movie You Ever Watched

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I know the H8ful Eight roadshow touched 3 hours but that included the intermission. Honestly even then that time flew by for me.

To this day I've never seen 2001, and a local theatre held some 70mm screenings of it recently but I missed out. I know that film is long as fluck.

Anytime I've watched the OG Bladerunner that seem like a long, brooding movie to sit thru.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These

:dahell: I'm just realizing Heat is like 3 hours...:yeshrug:one of my favorite movies
One of those movies, like somebody already mentioned, you don't realize how long it is until after you finish watching because all the parts are interesting. Then I saw this thread, it made me remember, Heat was kind of a long movie ...:patrice: looked up the film time.. yup.. 3 hrs.

Malcolm X, people were already telling me about how long it is, and it's historical biography/ drama, and the autobiography was lengthy; I was prepared for it before I watched.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@track 1

what's the longest you went before you walked out..
think we asked this before years ago but did you ever finish a movie

I did do LOTR FOTR extended in one sitting..

I even watched 3 Harry Potters back2back2back before

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing like a long ass epic film :blessed:

Except Birth of a Nation...had to watch this in film class. 3 hours and a half of this racist ass garbage :scust:
You should do a thread critiquing this movie. Always wanted to watch it from a historical perspective

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Infinity War was too damn long

I liked it, but, it was too long, too many things happened and I have Marvel fatigue

I might watch it agin on video

One of those movies, like somebody already mentioned, you don't realize how long it is until after you finish watching because all the parts are interesting. Then I saw this thread, it made me remember, Heat was kind of a long movie ...:patrice: looked up the film time.. yup.. 3 hrs.

Malcolm X, people were already telling me about how long it is, and it's historical biography/ drama, and the autobiography was lengthy; I was prepared for it before I watched.

Nothing else needs to be said about X :mjcry:

I be wanting to cut it off at Change Gonna Come

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Infinity War was too damn long

I liked it, but, it was too long, too many things happened and I have Marvel fatigue

I haven't seen Infinity War, yet. @Ironman is gonna have a problem with that, I already know, lol. Last Marvel movie I saw was Captain America 2: Winter Soldier, I'm behind with those.

Dr. Strange seems long to me for some reason, still haven't finished watching the whole movie yet.

I be wanting to cut it off at Change Gonna Come

:dead:You cant cut that off... :damn:bc Malcolm X....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I haven't seen Infinity War, yet. @Ironman is gonna have a problem with that, I already know, lol. Last Marvel movie I saw was Captain America 2: Winter Soldier, I'm behind with those.

Dr. Strange seems long to me for some reason, still haven't finished watching the whole movie yet.

:dead:You cant cut that off... :damn:bc Malcolm X....
Blu ray and dvd next month! Get on it!
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png