The Long line at the dmv piss me off

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
You should be more worried about the long line of ether that nikkaz been serving you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
no we are talking about that thread where you posted a girl's picture and claimed it was your ex and then harlem's own looked up the pics and found her facebook and messaged her to ask if the story was true. you then freaked the fukk out cause you realized you would have to deal with your internet fantasy life and your pathetic real life crashing together in an awkward and embarrassing way for you then you went and cried to the mods to delete the thread, this all happened yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. you need psychotherapy

would someone quote this post so that kswizzle can read it? his crazy ass put me on ignore yesterday cause i was being so ruthless.
:ohhh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
no we are talking about that thread where you posted a girl's picture and claimed it was your ex and then harlem's own looked up the pics and found her facebook and messaged her to ask if the story was true. you then freaked the fukk out cause you realized you would have to deal with your internet fantasy life and your pathetic real life crashing together in an awkward and embarrassing way for you then you went and cried to the mods to delete the thread, this all happened yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. you need psychotherapy

would someone quote this post so that kswizzle can read it? his crazy ass put me on ignore yesterday cause i was being so ruthless.
let's revisit this post :lupe: