Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu why are you always suggesting more women should publicly display themselves in favor of the male posters knowing the history of this website and how it harasses anything with a vagina? :jbhmm:

Don't you vouch for more posters to be like you and that's to be discreet in order to not be exposed for anything? :jbhmm:

Hi :tongue:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu why are you always suggesting more women should publicly display themselves in favor of the male posters knowing the history of this website and how it harasses anything with a vagina? :jbhmm:

Don't you vouch for more posters to be like you and that's to be discreet in order to not be exposed for anything? :jbhmm:

shut up

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Publicly? Hell naw nikkas is crazy here.

That ain't really a problem for me personally since lot of yall just hit me up outside the site....

But all I'm saying is...

Lucrative business could be made...

Is all I'm saying.

:manny:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

That's not right at all no one should harass the vagina the vagina should be treated with respect :therethere: