Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I'm on page 9-hunna :birdman:
You really could just use the search feature to find all the relevant posts in the thread tbh.
That's what I do whenever someone mentions something that was posted wayback in this titan of a thread
I'm on page 9-hunna :birdman:
You really could just use the search feature to find all the relevant posts in the thread tbh.
That's what I do whenever someone mentions something that was posted wayback in this titan of a thread. :ld:

How do I do that on mobile? Plus you better actually be in the thread or I'm coming for you. :demonic:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Text someone from here maybe 2-3 weeks ago checking on them because they said they were going through and got no response. But they on this hoe dapping and participating so I guess they aight. Won't be texting them anymore though. Matter of fact, this is the second time a similar text has been ignored though :manny:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Shoe on the other foot today

:mjgrin:

0ac69bbb67ab5ccc70a38e8820d9ed9d.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Text someone from here maybe 2-3 weeks ago checking on them because they said they were going through and got no response. But they on this hoe dapping and participating so I guess they aight. Won't be texting them anymore though. Matter of fact, this is the second time a similar text has been ignored though :manny:
I was busy planting flowers in the garden

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

I know that feeling though, when you try to show some concern and you get nothing or "i'm ok" and thats it.
:hubie: