Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I've been drinking rum and smoking weed all day. I fukked up earlier threw up and damn near passed out for a lil bit. Now Im chasing that wave again but I'm not quite getting there :stopitslime:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
A trans woman cannot have vaginal secretions so she will not get wet when aroused, there's hundreds of videos on YouTube about it.
Hmm....but I've been with couple women who barely get wet.
Or kinda "dry out" after a good 15 minutes of me hitting my groove.
You saying those were transwomen?? :patrice:

Prynce

Daps
People and their character flaws annoy me so much

Incapable of seeing their own fukkedupness and if they do they simply don't care that they're fukked up

Living selfishly and using people to fill personal needs is only going to create negative karma that is ultimately going to leave you alone and terribly unhappy

This world isn't a competition to get to your own personal happiness by any means necessary. You have to be what you want out of life and you will always get the energy you put out back. But I can only worry about and control myself.

Be safe tho

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'mma let Akon tell it.

:troll:

Some trans women can get wet over time. Some can't. Just like some cis women can't and some can. Everyone's body chemistry is different.
The major difference between a trans woman's vagina and a cis woman's vagina is that the trans woman's vagina isn't attached to a womb - unless she is also intersex (but there are cis women who don't have wombs either), so it's more compact.

If all cis women were naturally able to get wet, they wouldn't need lube and I know many who use lube.