@Queen of the Dead is so sexy:wub:

:wow:

giphy.gif

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Well damn you going hard in the paint kinda early don't you think?
Public Service Announcement.
Think it through, it's what she wants. :beli:
I'm just uplifting our beautiful, Black beloveds.

#bBb
The only way to truly get to the bottom this is if copious amounts of intimate pics are PMed to me for analysis.
Enjoy the dikk pics :hubie:
Excuse me?
I don't want any of you to ever truly know what's going on. That's the point.
Which is why you're marcuz from now on. :comeon:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm a rare breed. These nikkas own parents don't even show the kind of love and support I do.

I've put my nikkas on to so much shyt, gave them so many opportunities, gave them a whole blueprint to model they self after and I Know that they wouldn't be about shyt and would have made so many mistakes in life if it wasn't for me.

I'm literally the most influential figure in they life period.

They take after me more than they own mother and father. I'm literally molding nikkas:mjlol:. I'm literally fathering nikkas:mjlol:. Just now starting to realize how helpful I can be and how privileged nikkas are to have me around them. Yooooo, my whole perspective just changed:ohhh:. Being friends with me and having my support should be considered a privilege at this point:banderas:.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
People that don't got anything to do with anything wanting to dissociate themselves from "drama" but still manage to include their two cents :dead:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I had a foreplay dream instead of a sex dream last night, I'm heated :martin:

It was this sexy Turkish girl I met last year. Dark hair. Pretty brown eyes. Phat booty with thick hamhock thighs. Y'all get the idea

Anywho, she popped up in my dreams randomly. We made out, I licked her everywhere but then that was it. Dream cut off like a movie

I'm still pissed
0ac69bbb67ab5ccc70a38e8820d9ed9d.png