Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember being confused when this beat came on for the 1st time, then I was like :ohhh:

Mannie da dawd:wow:

I can't believe this these boys is playin' with me
I'm bout ta freeze this I keep that K with me
A nikka done played it raw thinkin' Ima hit that doe
Gave the boy my lil change and I ain't seen his face no moe
What do you call that there playin' a nikka ha dawg
The nikka thank its gravy but I'm bout ta break his block off

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine my grandad bringing a girlfriend around me or my mama. I usually respect my elders, but that lady gets nutthin from me besides a side eye. My mom can be a b, but I'm worst than her

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Basically don't click any links is what you're saying?

I'm getting redirected to some scammy site claiming that my iPhone has viruses. And it has a link that you can click to "close out" of the site.

Thing is....I don't even have to click any links...I'm just being redirected automatically. It was happening non-stop about an hour ago for 15 minutes. Only on this site.

Kinda spooky, actually.

You should be good with regular links. If you're on a PC hover over any link to see the link address to make sure it's legit. On iPhone, long press the link to see the address.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting redirected to some scammy site claiming that my iPhone has viruses. And it has a link that you can click to "close out" of the site.

Thing is....I don't even have to click any links...I'm just being redirected automatically. It was happening non-stop about an hour ago for 15 minutes. Only on this site.

Kinda spooky, actually.

You should be good with regular links. If you're on a PC hover over any link to see the link address to make sure it's legit. On iPhone, long press the link to see the address.
Old issue

Here

Report Problems with Bad Adverts (Popups, Redirects, Intrusive)

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
p*ssy nikka still mad the admins merged his alias :russ:

Funky ass nikka, you can't rep boost anymore :russ:
:laff::laff: Always funny when weak ass shyt tier posters get in their feelings and start acting like people are picking on them.

That bytchmade nikka been mad for weeks over getting sonned by the mods and admins.:russ:

U gotta be a special kind of bytch nikka to make an alias just to express your true feelings on an anonymous message board :mjgrin:
Exactly. That's why dude is mad at Barnett and other mods for finding out.

In fact what makes it even more pathetic is that weak hoe ass bytch nikka @Stack Money created multiple accounts just to troll and hate on black women in a thread that he could've just ignored if he wasn't such a hateful fakkit.

Lil bitter c00n ass nikka keep coming in this thread for attention and sympathy, then get's mad and lashes out because everyone laughing and clowning him for getting exposed.:russ: