Supporter
Daps
Morning!!!!
G3AirMO.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
akademiks is naive as fukk, ctg is scared of competition, he wants everyday struggle to fail, everyday struggle has the potential to knock off the breakfast club and other shows and is gaining traction FAST akademiks is too big headed (thinks he knows everything and thinks his opinion is the end all be all) and too naive to see him and joe have something BIG here if they keep progression with the show and continue bringing guest on. The show is like "First Take" but for Hip-Hop/the culture and i could see it being on tv easily like revolt, vice, or some channel like that even MTV 2

:ehh:
Yeah I've always wanted to see joe interview folks and I think the dynamic they have has huge potential.

However at some point if they don't both step back and check they self its going to self destruct. But man the potential is there.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Goddam my shyt is hard for an hour now. :why:. All I'm thinking about is ass, p*ssy, lips, titties, at work of all places. :why:. Can't even help my cilents cause my shyt is....

I'm trying to look at old women but it's not working. :why:

Ok.... need to medicate mentally to let it go down.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder when we are going to realize that if your from america and your black your just american to most other people in the world.

We make a big deal about other black people world wide and when they see us they see american's not "brothers" or distant family.

Be proud of your heritage, but its time we fostered something of our own.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im too focused on the possible money I'd make from voice acting rather than just do it for the love and hope the love takes me to higher places. I'm just impatient.