South Central Los Angeles
:dwillhuh: but Shanola's nose isn't pierced
giphy.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My doctor told me I'm the healthiest person out of everyone who took the fitness test.

I'm proud because everyone who took it that I know is in decent shape because I work with health nuts.

Thing is they drink a bunch of beer, do drugs, and they're really only in alright shape because they live in the gym or ride a bike.

I'm in worse shape than I was two years ago and I'm still in good shape. I committed a large portion of my life to being hella healthy.

I'd run ten miles in a day easy and then go fukk my girl for three hours. I'd play two soccer games a week, I coached soccer so I worked out with the teams I coached and the teams I played on. I also worked out on my own.

I am disciplined with my body and my spirit. My approach to my health has always been holistic. I develop my mind, body and spirit.

I don't work out to look good I work out to feel good and be able to play with my kids. I want my wife to look at me as we age and know she chose the right partner to pro-create with because I maintain my health. The results are paying off now that I'm almost 30.

I know I'm not good looking, but I'm healthy looking, and people like that. I have good energy, I'm productive in my life, and I'm always working on something. That productive energy attracts people to me and makes me more attractive.

When I was a fitness trainer I trained my client's mind before their body. After their body I trained their spirit.

You gotta have a goal to stay in shape. You gotta have something to live for or you're just living to die.

I just got back from a savage 6 mile bike ride through rush hour traffic. I got a beautiful girl in spandex booty shorts making me vegan meat loaf while I'm watching the matrix in my boxer briefs.

Lmao. I'm winning right now. Fit life, bike life, and healthy boys. Gang shyt.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Marijuana illegal but cigarettes cool
I might look kinda funny but I ain't no fool

Love this line:wow: