Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Must've watched this at least 20 times :dead: Inspired me to make a badass wizard dude, an idea which I later abandon for reasons.:beli:

Oh and
BLAME! - Netflix May. 20 :damn:

Im just fukking wit the kid

I need to get back on the manga I dropped it too soon because I got busy but the chapters I read were :krs:

Netflix with another one :lawd:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why do I have so many weird haters following me online trying to stalk me and threatening my family on the phone and through emails? Sending racist tweets to me with pepe avatars? Sometimes i feel like if I was a rapper or made rap beats I wouldnt have to deal with this shyt. Its almost like the electronic music world is so white now that black people look weird as fukk doing it in America. If it wasnt these weirdo ***** /mu/ heads that get mad and send me racist messages saying "why did you have to be black you f***** n*****?" When they discover that the man behind the music and the name is black that follow and then unfollow me when they find out I'm not Japanese.

@Critical Distance this is kind of what I wanted to discuss with you when you was saying I'm being scary but I know how the coli is...some of you like to act like experts handing out armchair A&R advice in fields and on subjects you have no knowledge on (not you in particular the board in general) the shyt is annoying.

On twitter besides the juke nikkas the bmore/jersey/philly club nikkas and the old guard of house/techno innovators and djs from Chicago and Detroit...the only black artists and DJs getting props here in America are either female, trans, or gay. I know of a few straight black male djs and producers here in New Yrok and others...but compared to everyone else they are so few and far between. This is why Ive had to connect with nigerian, zambian, and ghanian DJs on twitter. Its almost as if the culture has just shifted to a point where it may just be hard to reverse the effects...which is why I feel frustrated doing what I do sometimes cause it feels like a hopeless batter. But i continue when I see that I'm making some sort of progress.

I'm just sick and tired of trying to get booked for shows and its all a bunch of nerdy, awkward, secretely racist white guys and girls that are intimidated by masculine black men that take no bullshyt that I have to try to smooth over that run these clubs and blogs and festivals and are promoters and do the events...the ones doing their best to turn black music into a good old boys and girls clubs. Theyll do shyt like say they have diverse and equal line up...then when i go to the event its 4 white men and 4 white women. :francis:. And if there is a black person on the lineup they get a shytty time slot and their names are placed on the end of the flyer.
:francis:

And i feel I've been doing my best to try to get black American audiences back into the music to have a black fanbase...cause i'm sick and tired of dealing with cacs that follow me and buy my music...only to unfollow and stop supporting me when I talk about black people issues.

I hate complaining....but damn....the shyt I've legit had to go through to get my music heard after doing this for 20 years. I didnt know it was this bad but all of the people on twitter who DM from overseas who ask me what its like in the states with electronic music and EDM are just like :wow:
When I tell them whats up....they legit say to me "why is America so racist....?"

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let these nikkas know that I'm the OG member of the @Prima Donna hive
tenor.gif