Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
A) everyday should be mothers' day.

B) fukk my mom. I hope she has a good day though because she deserves it.

C) I'm taking my meditation to the next level. I'm building a shrine to my ancestors so I can meditate with them everyday. I'm also looking to purchase statues of God's of worships and I'll be building shrines to them too.

I've changed a lot. I have no shame when it comes to distancing myself from racist ideology. I love my people and I'm committed to re-connecting with my ancestors as much as I can.

The more I study our history and culture I see why AA are so shallow. We have no connection to our ancestors and we have a warped image of Africa. Africa had more great civilizations than any other culture to walk this planet.

They all shared one thing, religion, that religion taught Africans balance. Where there is one there is two. Think about it.

We are not godless savages. We have many gods and studied many religions. Africans value the human body and will power. Even the pyramids were tombs to people and erected to exalt people.

They valued education and justice. They valued family and community. I've adopted those ideas and it's given me direction and access to generations of energy from my ancestors and our gods.

fukk capitalism and showing off. Thats is some white man shyt. And I'm glad through education I've been able to rid myself of some of the evils that come with my indoctrination.

I can't help laughing at all the Muslim blacks who think they're practicing an African religion or a religion that civilized Africa. Africa was the center of the world, the richest civilization ever, and they never practive inter-continental colonialism because we preferred to share with the rest of the world.

Africans are not conquerors. We believe in sharing wealth with the world. That's why Africans have always been citizens of the world. We went on tours of the known world to give technology and education to the world long before Arab and English influence.

I see our history so clearly now. We gave too much and we trusted too much. We had gun powder and guns but we never focused on developing weapons of war because again, we are not conquerors, we are educators and spiritual beings.

The Arabs and Europeans took advantage of us being peaceful and exported wealth and knowledge out of Africa.

Then they re-wrote history to make it seem as if MANY African civilizations never existed because we are the original everything.

They even took our gods. They took our language from us. They changed how Africans were perceived internationally. It's very sad and by design.

I know I gotta keep studying and developing my mind and spirit. Things will only get better because I'm in touch with my ancestors.