Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Awww...

If I was your man/baby father I would have cooked you some banging ass breakfast with my shirt off.

Hit you with the
tumblr_m8kpl03R291qbmp7lo1_250.gif

Then make sure the kids are well fed and they will go in your room to give you a gift. :mjgrin:

Awww! You're a sweetie!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:francis:

I've posted in here a few times about my beef with my nephew. Tonight was the final straw, we're done. I caught him hiding a gun in my mother's closet and this motherfukker snapped on me like I was wrong, I said some things back, he pushed for a fight but I'm not going to throw my life away fighting a headcase with a gun, so I locked myself in my room got my baseball bat and stayed . He's used to this type of dysfunction, arguing but I'm not. I was the last bridge he hadn't burned but it's over for him and he may not realize this. I just don't understand how you can feel justified hiding a gun in your recently deceased grandma's closet and think you're in the right when her son gets offended, he knew my mother was anti gun, that's the reason I've never owned one. I'm glad I didn't have one I would've killed him in that moment.