Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Random :blaff:

Act like the admins can't see your IP address :diesel:
:dahell:I know they can see my IP address and they would know its different from his, but that cac bragged about his boyfriends bein mods and begged them to ban me and that guy which is the reason for this.

full

Listen lil nikka the jig is up, we already sonned you and yet your bytchmade ass keeps coming in this thread like you got a crush on nikkas and a glutton for punishment.
full

By now as you can see everyone including the mods who you quoted, knows you're the type of loser offline that has to make multiple accounts on an internet forum to troll a thread appreciating black women because you have nothing else better to do with your life.

Your lack of intelligence and basic computer illiteracy shows that you fail to understand the basic concept of IP address and your digital footprint.
Get it in your head bytch nikka we all see how you movin out here.:pachaha:
:stopitslime:You didn't son anyone bytch you caught feelins and threw temper tantrums in front of the entire board and are now whinin because I'm replyin to your passive aggressive posts when you were the one who contacted me out of nowhere and asked other men about me like the fakkit wit a crush.:scust:

Yall don't know shyt I don't have multiple accounts but I know you have atleast one wit that Alternative Facts alias who conveniently co-signs everythin you say is a LeBron dikkrider just like you and jumps in your beefs:mmmhmmiseeyou:you the type of loser who cries when someone casts a vote in a poll that you don't like and gets so homotional that you claim they trollin a thread thinkin that by actin overly militant about a user not givin a high score in a thread about black women it will make you look black. Clearly you have nothin better to do wit your worthless life than throw hissy fits at people wit different opinions, :gucci:I have computer literacy I know what IP addresses are dumbass I was on the IC back when nikkas were hackin accounts and made sure they couldn't hack mine I have no digital footprint. Get it in YOUR head bytch nikka cracka you made an assumption out of emotion like a female you have no idea how I move online, but I can tell how you move based on your sensitivity autistic conspiracy theories and projections.

Facts.:laff:

This cac is either some old ass :flabbynsick:guy who lacks basic computer illiteracy who shouldn't even be on an internet forum or he's completely too stupid to even understand understand the basic concept of IP addresses and his digital footprint.

Now he's mad you mods and admins merged his account he used to troll a black women thread. These trolls with multiple accounts really think the admins ain't looking at them laughing to themselves while noticing that shyt on the low. Dude even had the nerve to dap and rep himself to make it even more obvious.:laff:

These racist white and non-black posters like StackMoney really think people care about their opinions.

Like if they don't like the vast majority of the board and the vast majority of this board doesn't like them...then they should stop posting and go on some cac website where people will tolerate their bullshyt.
full
:whoa:I'm no doubt older (and blacker) than you kid but I ain't that old and I been usin the net since the late 90s, I understand everythin about IP addresses and digital footprints which is why I use IP Mask dikkhead so people can't tell by my IP where my actual location is and I don't have any pics of myself online no matter how hard cacs like you try to bait me into postin pics to prove my blackness to you.

I ain't mad I know some mods do bytchmade shyt like that I'm just callin it out and for the last time I didn't troll that thread I never even posted in it I just voted on the poll askin our opinions which made you upset:umad:you got the nerve to talk about trolls wit multiple accounts when you one yourself and that guy was a lurker who stayed dappin and reppin everyone if you stalked some of these other nikkas posts like mine you'd see that it wasn't just me he did that wit.

:mjlol:Everyone on here who knows me knows I'm black you sound like a idiot everythin you sayin about me applies to yourself, no one cares about your opinion cac your white ass is one of the people the vast majority of this board hates especially since you pretend to be us.:pacspit: You on here wearin blackface tryin your hardest to sound black by overdoin the militant persona to the point that you took that black woman thread's poll options literally seein the "troll" comment the OP put next to the low scores and ran around the site screamin that me and that dude were trollin a black thread hopin it would deflect from your cac identity, REAL black people on here know that when someone like you is a tryhard wit their blackness they really a perpetratin cac cause no black person has to constantly go out of their way to reinforce the fact that they black:cacjordan:shyts no different than cacs like you who start off they comments on Youtube wit "I'm black and even I think..." to make they racist comments sound credible but we see thru that. Why don't YOU stop postin here and go to 4cac where you can be yourself cracka.:camby: