Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I understand.
I'm so fukking cold hearted I stopped caring a long time ago. I don't get faded by anything no more. My mom always talked about people dying in the yo so many times and my mom gets upset by it but happy she moved me and my bother out of there.

But I shead no tears. I don't know em like that. My mom pass me the phone time to time with old family who live in the yo and they act like they miss me. I can't stand that fake bullshyt. My dad got into a bad accident I was like :yeshrug:.

He Didn't teach me anything but to read the Bible. What the hell the Bible gonna teach about what's going on right now?:what: What in that book gonna teach me about money management, agreements, contracts, laws, learning, what I should know before I turn 18. Really nikka!?:francis:

I learned just about everything on my own. Had two stepdads that didn't even teach me anything. "You gotta be a man!" How!? How do I do that if you don't explain and make me understand?

Dont worry, I found out the answer on my own the way. Just like I always do.:francis:

fukk these nikkas man.:camby:

Daps
This graduation is going to be a bit difficult for me to go tomorrow. I'll always have a jealous feeling of missing out on that experience and being a part of a campus community.

My path was different. I grinded out at community college and transfered into a public university as an online student because of finances. I was never afforded that luxury. I'm graduating this summer. I had no support system or network finding internships. I had to grind and fail on my own freelancing and volunteering first, and then securing an internship this summer.

I competed against elite school students, and won. I'm not in a bad spot in any way.

But the bitter feeling never went away. There's always that pessimistic voice inside of my head during moments like tomorrow telling me I'm not on their level.

I'll drown it out by focusing on my GF's happiness instead.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
This graduation is going to be a bit difficult for me to go tomorrow. I'll always have a jealous feeling of missing out on that experience and being a part of a campus community.

My path was different. I grinded out at community college and transfered into a public university as an online student because of finances. I was never afforded that luxury. I'm graduating this summer. I had no support system or network finding internships. I had to grind and fail on my own freelancing and volunteering first, and then securing an internship this summer.

I competed against elite school students, and won. I'm not in a bad spot in any way.

But the bitter feeling never went away. There's always that pessimistic voice inside of my head during moments like tomorrow telling me I'm not on their level.

I'll drown it out by focusing on my GF's happiness instead.
Congrats man

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Flying High Playlist (when u and ur homie laying on the floor watching the ceiling)

1.) Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band
2.)Two Weeks-FKA Twigs
3.) Lost One-Jay Z
4.) Morning-Amel Laurrieux
5.) Fade-Kanye West
6.) Back 2 Life-Letoya Lockett
7.) Leaves-Miguel
8.) Purple Rain-Prince
9.) Never Ending-Rihanna
10.) Cranes in the Sky-Solange
11.) LoveHateThing- Wale
12.) Bated Breath-Tinashe
13.) Wildfire-Tinashe
14.) Use Me-Miguel
15.) Melfina's Theme-Outlaw Star (edit)
16.) Uninvited-Alanis Morrisette

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Today started out okay, got shaky in the middle of the day, but now Im feeling good

Ended up being a great day

c344fc08806942748d75b91f94f11bef.gif