Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I hate to see grown ass women cursing at their toddlers. Seeing that pisses me the fukk off. They are babies. Why the fukk are you cursing at them and beating them. :dahell:

"Motherfukker put down that toy it's dirty"

"You dumb little shyt stop fukking crying"

"You ain't getting no fukking snacks"

:dahell:

I would NEVER marry or have kids with a woman like that. It burns my soul because I love kids and I have a 4 year old god daughter that I love.

I know I'm not a parent but I hate when I see women carrying on like that in public with children. My mom use to talk to me before we got out in public so it wasn't no issues beforehand. A lot of these new "parents" aren't worth a damn. If a toddler stressing these women out that bad should've keep they legs closed. The child didn't asked to be here. So don't take your shyt out on them.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I hate to see grown ass women cursing at their toddlers. Seeing that pisses me the fukk off. They are babies. Why the fukk are you cursing at them and beating them. :dahell:

"Motherfukker put down that toy it's dirty"

"You dumb little shyt stop fukking crying"

"You ain't getting no fukking snacks"

:dahell:

I would NEVER marry or have kids with a woman like that. It burns my soul because I love kids and I have a 4 year old god daughter that I love.
Have a friend that does this and i had to check her. Now shes wondering why her 7 yr old daughter is a bully in school now. :francis: