Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm still up. I try to milk every second of my weekend. Luckily my weekend doesn't end til Wednesday. I went to D&B today, and had to Coke and Rum's. Something a lil light. That Malibu Coconut Rum was fantastic. I tried to watch the bartender so I could learn.. Than I played that shooting hoops game they have, and I felt like Steph Curry.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
18013264_1828535620800877_5798647763080052736_n.jpg

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol glad she showed me. Love coco.

Lol coco didn't show me anything. @AlternativeFacts
:mjlol: you ain't right

:hubie: she saw nothing

When you realize youve been surrounded by negativity your entire life so Coli drama seems normal :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
My life is drama free, so coli drama is actually funny and entertaining
yeah...she must have me on ignore.
that's cool i guess.
:gladbron: who

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this is a prelude to the time of the year where i spend the most the money cuz of random events/activities going on...may, june, july, and august...500 bucks gone within 30 minutes..it is what it is

the weather has been cold but the pollen count has been ridiculous..sheesh..thank god for allegra and inhalers

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
what sites do you use?:ninja1:
http://rarbg.to/index8.php <===== They've got just about everything if you know what I mean :mjpls:
EZTV - TV Torrents Online Series Download | Official
ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System
Search and Browse YIFY Movies Torrent Downloads - YTS <==== I was sceptical at 1st but these impostors have done a great job of cloning YIFY :ehh:
Kickass Torrents Community : Latest torrents <==== Not as good as the original but they're trying :wow:

Torrentz Search Engine <===== This one is an indexer which compiles all torrent sites that may have the file you're looking for. I use this when the regulars don't have what I'm looking for.
TorrentFreak - Breaking File-sharing, Copyright and Privacy News <====== Great resource for staying up to date on the latest torrent news.

fukk begging and simping

Transactions is the future

:leon:

Ugly brehs we found a way
:wow:
:patrice:
I'm pretty sure I heard something about "transactions" being the world's oldest profession. :dame:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
the weather has been cold but the pollen count has been ridiculous..sheesh..thank god for allegra and inhalers

I hate when the weather starts to change over because I have to take a hit of my inhaler. I never leave home without my inhaler.