Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I hope it goes well. I feel I may be having that convo soon. His behavior is changing, plus he gave me the passcode to his cell phone and left it in the room with me alone. This man trusts me lmao

-I got the job. 15 mins from the crib, more money than the last place, full-time (no contract) and I have to go to Chicago for training.
Don't go through that man's phone....Trust him back.... :ufdup:

Congratulations on the new job.

Check this out though.....I was passed over on an opportunity recently. I received the polite 'rejection' email on Friday. :scust8:

I was definitely overqualified, but I asked for $15K more than my current salary. :lbafro:

I didn't want to leave where I am and thats why I priced myself out like that. Plus I have a 2 week vacation schedule in the coming weeks that would have been difficult to negotiate as a new hire. I'm good.....don't like anyone dissing me though... :pacspit:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh :salute: I'm locked out of Facebook but my girl put the news out. When we start putting together the wedding you're definitely invited homie :salute:

You are getting married? Congrats, how many people are yall inviting...how long have the 2 of you been together...how much did you spend on that e-ring if you dont mind me asking

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Check this out though.....I was passed over on an opportunity recently. I received the polite 'rejection' email on Friday. :scust8:

I was definitely overqualified, but I asked for $15K more than my current salary. :lbafro:

I didn't want to leave where I am and thats why I priced myself out like that. Plus I have a 2 week vacation schedule in the coming weeks that would have been difficult to negotiate as a new hire. I'm good.....don't like anyone dissing me though... :pacspit:

Sounds like the end to my deal but they never hired anyone. I had to work with the guy that would have been my boss last week. Awkward as hell.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah I wouldn't go through his phone. I just ask whatever I want to know.

LMAO!! fukk that other company. Where you going for 2 weeks? (Nosey)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Look at Gawd work :ohlawd:

My career goals were this, every 12-18 months, either move up or out..I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my company last week. Today I see an email from a recruiter who wants to talk about an operations analyst position for a Hedge Fund..I know it's in the cards for me to get it if I want it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You are getting married? Congrats, how many people are yall inviting...how long have the 2 of you been together...how much did you spend on that e-ring if you dont mind me asking

Yea breh. Probably 200-300...we've been together for 3 years & have a beautiful daughter together. The ring is a LeVian Chocolate Diamond Bridal engagement ring set in 14k Rose gold

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yea breh. Probably 200-300...we've been together for 3 years & have a beautiful daughter together. The ring is a LeVian Chocolate Diamond Bridal engagement ring set in 14k Rose gold
tumblr_inline_nakf0sPUg91qgs1p0.gif