Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
LL

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah I used to be more out there. I had the videos up & provocative photos circulating. It invited so many strange men into my space.
That's why I'm more lowkey now. It was overwhelming especially since men are so entitled and try to force you to give them each attention.
Then if they feel rejected, they turn nasty.
There was this guy who told me to stop camming (before I got my house) and he told me to move into his house with him and he'd take care of me (I wouldn't have to work), kept trying to bribe me with money (he did send me some), but I kept telling him I didn't want a man and I didn't like him like that. He flipped on me one day and was turned very very nasty. It was only because he felt rejected.

I get it. If you would have taking that "deal" then it would have been like "You owe me, now I'm here to collect." At least you were and are smart enough to know that all money ain't good money and that's something my mom passed on down to me. Entitlement it's a bytch...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I get it. If you would have taking that "deal" then it would have been like "You owe me, now I'm here to collect." At least you were and are smart enough to know that all money ain't good money and that's something my mom passed on down to me. Entitlement it's a bytch...
lol why would I move in with a stranger who I am not even remotely attracted to? Of course he's going to expect sex and probably more.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
lol why would I move in with a stranger who I am not even remotely attracted to? Of course he's going to expect sex and probably more.

That's why I said what I just said I understood exactly what you were saying maybe I just said it in a manner that wasn't clear. I knew what you were saying.