Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I need to start listening to my gut and inner voice. I don't know why I ignore it so much. It doesn't lead me wrong.

Also everybody I chill with busy so I'm bored
:(

Gonna focus on my hobby for a bit and read

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I need to start listening to my gut and inner voice. I don't know why I ignore it so much. It doesn't lead me wrong.

Also everybody I chill with busy so I'm bored
:(

Gonna focus on my hobby for a bit and read
Ppl call it "women's intuition" but everyone has it and should feel out energy and go with their instincts.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When I was growing up I felt like I had to do everything. There was just so MUCH stuff! So many people to meet. So many things to do. I hung out with everybody. Chess players, gamers, athletes, band members, anime club, debate team members, step team.

Chicks would get mad at me b/c they had arbitrary rules about friends. If u friends with me then u can't be friends with them and I didn't give a fukk what they thot.
I'm still like that. I never wanna miss anything. I be hanging out with friends, tweeting, texting, posting here, talking to somebody on the phone while cuddled up between two other people, pet somebody's dog, listening to snippets of jokes. Life can suck but for the most part I love it.

Prynce

Daps
I don't like to think about certain things because it'll piss me off and gives me the urge to be spiteful or petty

So I just push it out of my mind and KIM. I don't know if it's healthy to do that but I would never do foul shyt to someone cause even though I may feel away, I care.

Lol the soft hearted nikka I am.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So pretty.

tumblr_nwnlnfuKZs1u138ezo2_1280.png

tumblr_nwnlnfuKZs1u138ezo1_1280.png