Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Because you're fem--I mean a woman and have your picture in your avatar.:laugh:

Meh it's fine, I used the word " male " in one of my replies so do you, male.:manny:

I really don't think it has anything to do with my picture though. A picture wouldn't make guys go at you because you find feet fetishes weird. :patrice:

I low-key regret posting in there. :picard:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't get GASSED UP, to get BLASTED UP!!! Instead of talking ish about me in other threads, and in other ppl's PM's and on TC, why not tag me, and say it to me!! You're a PUNK!!! You wouldn't want to see this Zoe face to face. I kid you not!!! If you want it to be beef, it CAN BE BEEF!!!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
TPBt7RD.jpg

:noah::noah::noah:

Daps
Just received an offer for a summer internship in digital communications with a NASDAQ-100 company. I will be relocated to Seattle starting in June.

I haven't really told anyone yet since I got the e-mail 30 minutes ago. But I'm so goddamn hyped. Feels like the beginning of a new path after falling short of so many opportunities the past few years. I persisted with earning my bachelor's online and sticking with non-profit freelance work, and built a solid resume and reference list. I have zero doubts that patience and persistence is the number one factor in me earning this internship.

It's the best reassurance in the world.

It's possible to make it out of Chicago's Southside.

:blessed:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just received an offer for a summer internship in digital communications with a NASDAQ-100 company. I will be relocated to Seattle starting in June.

I haven't really told anyone yet since I got the e-mail 30 minutes ago. But I'm so goddamn hyped. Feels like the beginning of a new path after falling short of so many opportunities the past few years. I persisted with earning my bachelor's online and sticking with non-profit freelance work, and built a solid resume and reference list. I have zero doubts that patience and persistence is the number one factor in me earning this internship.

It's the best reassurance in the world.

It's possible to make it out of Chicago's Southside.

:blessed:
:leon: Congrats!! Seattle is a techies paradise.