My Own 🌍
60 songs?!
oineqir.gif

it coulda easily been a 100, them boys catalogue is deep as hell :whew:

i only put the best of the best only my jawn tho :myman:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Prima Donna can you explain why sistas love to have long ass fingernails? :lupe:
I've always loved long nails. They're very feminine. They can make you look like you have money, if you keep them done (which they are costly). Kinda how guys say you can tell a lot by a woman's feet. It's the same with nails. Nails are another way women can channel creativity, like hair. I personally think of my nails as weapons when they are long. I type better with long nails. I owned a nail/hair blog called manicuresets&silkyweaves years ago. I have a tag on my blog too.
Miss Fat Booty

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've always loved long nails. They're very feminine. They can make you look like you have money, if you keep them done (which they are costly). Kinda how guys say you can tell a lot by a woman's feet. It's the same with nails. Nails are another way women can channel creativity, like hair. I personally think of my nails as weapons when they are long. I type better with long nails. I owned a nail/hair blog called manicuresets&silkyweaves years ago. I have a tag on my blog too.

Also look at my nail art. If you like what you see, follow me :youngsabo:
Miss Fat Booty

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Miss Fat Booty
A woman with nice nails is sexy

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
If you are an approval addict, your behaviour is as easy to control as that of any other junkie. All a manipulator need do is a simple two-step process: Give you what you crave, and then threaten to take it away. Every drug dealer in the world plays this game.

Never knew approval addict was a thing. Makes sense though