Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thats the kind of fukkery I need in my life :mjcry:
Barely dressed clad women...water hoses, running up on people with dye packs, crazy outfits, going to sleep at 3 am only to wake up at 4 for all of it :blessed:

I remember some fraternity nikka I call Bane (he's brolic and always wears a balaclava) pulled up on me last year and was like, "She with you?" when he saw me and my homegirl together...I said "No why :mjpls:?" he says, "HOLD UP IMMA BE RIGHT BACK" then in less than 5 minutes, he comes back with two girls under his arms for me :laff:

I don't recall them being that attractive, (not ugly but homegirl looked way better) but it was bedlam that day.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
there is so many publicized L's taken by white people when they try to do something based off of their racist agenda/views, and just look so stupid. i really would love to ask some of the more outspoken champions not about the issue at hand, but the outspoken folk that make them look so stupid. i don't think i've ever seen anyone from that side actually talk for those types of idiots.

like....do y'all realize just how dumb and wrong your stance is? do you realize just how bad this makes you look?