Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

tenor.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
btw, @Meh how is work at the restaurant going?

Saturday was so busy, I didn't even get to eat lunch the whole day. Did a 13 and a half hour shift with no food. From the moment i walked into work at 12:45PM to the moment we closed around 2:17AM I probably had a 5min break, at the most. I didn't sit for the first 8hrs of work. At least the restaurant made a KILLING that day. It was just me from 12 to 4, than the other chick came in to help, and it was just us two from 4PM to 2AM(closing time) I seriously thought about quitting after Saturday. But I'm gonna walk right back into work on Wednesday like nothing happened. Service industry sucks.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Saturday was so busy, I didn't even get to eat lunch the whole day. Did a 13 and a half hour shift with no food. From the moment i walked into work at 12:45PM to the moment we closed around 2:17AM I probably had a 5min break, at the most. I didn't sit for the first 8hrs of work. At least the restaurant made a KILLING that day. It was just me from 12 to 4, than the other chick came in to help, and it was just us two from 4PM to 2AM(closing time) I seriously thought about quitting after Saturday. But I'm gonna walk right back into work on Wednesday like nothing happened. Service industry sucks.

Sounds like a normal day of work for from your previous descriptions.:francis: Are you looking to get into a new field, so to speak? Or just stacking cash right now?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sounds like a normal day of work for from your previous descriptions.:francis: Are you looking to get into a new field, so to speak? Or just stacking cash right now?
I'm stacking cash. Than I'll try another field. I wanna move back to Texas to be honest. That seems like a good goal to work towards.

And while that does sound like a normal day, Saturday was one of the most consistently busiest days I've ever experienced in the 1yr I've been working there. It was uncanny.