Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I told him I was going to try putting him on ignore, he said I would never because I liked him too much, so I did just that.. :mjgrin:

I think I wanted to teach him a lesson.. Now I'm thinking it won't have the outcome I expected. He's ignoring me on WA too. :mjgrin:

I just wanted to teach him that you shouldn't give other people too much power over you otherwise they'll start and say shyt like what he said to me. :mjgrin:
You're the only one he doesn't trash.
:ufdup:
Even when yall fall out.

Me and him can be on great terms and he drags me through the mud.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told him I was going to try putting him on ignore, he said I would never because I liked him too much, so I did just that.. :mjgrin:

I think I wanted to teach him a lesson.. Now I'm thinking it won't have the outcome I expected. He's ignoring me on WA too. :mjgrin:

I just wanted to teach him that you shouldn't give other people too much power over you otherwise they'll start and say shyt like what he said to me. :mjgrin:

That's shocking because I've never seen him speak ill of you, but to be young and in love :wow:.

Men gossip just like women.
:mjpls:

They really do.
Remember the daily Ciara/Future threads :mjpls:.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
You're the only one he doesn't trash.
:ufdup:
Even when yall fall out.

Me and him can be on great terms and he drags me through the mud.

He said he loves you though. I guess he thinks that by talking that way to you, you'll change your ways or something. :lupe: There's a French proverb to explain that but I can't find the English translation so.. :lupe:

That's shocking because I've never seen him speak ill of you, but to be young and in love :wow:.

I told him that he had to say something shytty about me in that game he made and he said he couldn't. :leostare:

I'm not in love. :mjgrin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He said he loves you though. I guess he thinks that by talking that way to you, you'll change your ways or something. :lupe: There's a French proverb to explain that but I can't find the English translation so.. :lupe:

I told him that he had to say something shytty about me in that game he made and he said he couldn't. :leostare:
No he don't.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
One time I asked him to say something he didn't like about me and he said I sounded like a man hater at times. I told him that he was right and that since I was a man hater he should stop talking to me.

I wonder if this along with the fact that he can't talk bad about me are related. :lupe: